• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
Another chapter where nothing actually happened, coupe of chess pieces took a step forward only to take a step back right after...
As usual, One Piece operates on hype and hype only. Use old Ray to hype BB, then use BB to hype prime Ray.
At least we got confirmation that the strength of Warlord's replacement is Noodle's nightmare.
When I said flame mode King was invincible, yall thought I was joking. :wellwell:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/fear-of-the-wildfire-how-gods-met-demise.22847/
If Sanji does have Lunarian DNA like some people say, Sanji could get King's hax invincibility.

I won't lie, I'd laugh.

Did Blackbeard absorb seraphim Mihawk with his black hole? But the boa sisters did say that they didn't have any scratch at the end of the battle. So Seraphim mihawk survived black hole?

Marco is still in bandages. Even a mythical Zoan with regeneration powers is still injured from his battle with King
How can individuals like you still share this dishonest narrative that Marco was fighting King alone when we have direct statements of the contrary. No shit politicians are so fallacious, they're mirroring the people.

If anything, Marco is still injured from his battle with the Beasts Pirates as a whole, Big Mom, then King and Queen.

How can individuals like you still share this dishonest narrative that Marco was fighting King alone when we have direct statements of the contrary. No shit politicians are so fallacious, they're mirroring the people.

If anything, Marco is still injured from his battle with the Beasts Pirates as a whole, Big Mom, then King and Queen.
Don't quote me if you can't even comprehend the manga

Marco/Luffy/Ace moment was the best. Loved Marco commenting on Luffy's growth and how he'd make Ace proud.

Seraphim are great. Vegapunk's truly a genius. Can't wait for a full-reveal but with soldiers like this, no wonder Fuji put his trust in SSG.

Boa was crazy formidable and has quite the bounty though it's pretty fitting with the current events happening and her hype. I don't really care for her personality but I like her design and moveset quite a bit and she got some crazy hype this chapter with being a threat to Blackbeard with her hax, dealing with a Vice Admiral, 2 of Teach's Commanders and plenty if others quite easily.

Teach is great, one of my favourite villains. I really liked the moment with Coby, he seems to kinda respect him, enough to atleast enough to recognise how he helped him and to ask for his thoughts on the current predicament. Blocking that kid Mihawk's Serephim's slash that cut a mountain with just his haki-clad arm was pretty nice.

Well, this is quite the head-scratcher but...I guess I gotta kill ya
Teach is great. Pretty menacing and I hope we see a lot from him and his revolting crew. Vasco Shot, straight up disgusting.

Coby was fine too and this paves the way for interesting potential developments with him, Aokij and Sword. I expected a lot more from him but gaining Teach's respect to an extent and aiding him somehow is pretty good.
Post automatically merged:

Isn't Blackbeard's bounty prior to the invasion since it was showcased in the flashback? What did he even do to get it? If it's post-invasion, his actions seem kinda underwhelming compared to the increase.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Queen stopped fighting Marco when he engaged chopper.
After that it was just Marco vs King

Exactly what did he say that was wrong?
Where BB praises Coby for his "strength"? At no point does he say that, he thanks him for his help.
Avoid responding with fallacies that thanks to him they managed to win, this chapter proves that Coby is not even in YC3, he could not make any difference, BB's claim is false exaggeration to give him some protagonism.
"Coby>Seraphim" I would say the stupidest thing about that agenda is this.
"Coby's kidnapping increased his bounty" BB had that bounty before capturing him, the boy reads what is convenient for him.
Post automatically merged:

You obviously don't know how to read manga, Queen did 0 damage to Marco after chapter 1000.
It was all King vs Marco.