Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I'm seriously starting to think whether we overrated the Yonko Commanders while underrating the Warlords. Atp, I think each Warlord is atleast bare minimum a YC tier at worst to begin with.

Like the portrayal is just there. Jozu a powerful YC was used as a stool by Doflamingo.
Jozu lost his entire career the moment he lost concentration for a second against Kuzan while Doffy literally turned his back and gave him a free shot!
Kata couldnt put down Luffy after pummeling him for hours while Luffy was unconscious for 3 days post Doffy.
Kata's Awakening AOE wasnt even bigger than a part of Mirrorworld while Doffy turned entire towns & buildings casually into strings...

Arc wise opponents WILL be nerfed so that Luffy can beat them via plot. That doesnt take away from their overall standing in the verse. Like pre Ts luffy vs Crocodile or Enel or Shiki f. ex.

Idk anymore man, I no longer view Yc1 as a cap for Doffy & I'm at my wits end in scaling most Warlords tbh with you.

@comrade @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Nah there isnt any really. The invasion by BBP this chapter happens during the Marine invasion in 956.

After that as well, Boa Hancock does not need to stay at Amazon Lily (even though she did) & BB probably has something else going on maybe.
Don't forget Birdcage, i really don't see any YC doing something like that

Portrayal wise Doflamingo was a Mini yonko. Oda just messed up by not making it clear that he got nerfed by Gamma Knife

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Nah I'm seriously starting to think whether we overrated the Yonko Commanders while underrating the Warlords. Atp, I think each Warlord is atleast bare minimum a YC tier at worst to begin with.

Like the portrayal is just there. Jozu a powerful YC was used as a stool by Doflamingo.
Jozu lost his entire career the moment he lost concentration for a second against Kuzan while Doffy literally turned his back and gave him a free shot!
Kata couldnt put down Luffy after pummeling him for hours while Luffy was unconscious for 3 days post Doffy.
Kata's Awakening AOE wasnt even bigger than a part of Mirrorworld while Doffy turned entire towns & buildings casually into strings...

Arc wise opponents WILL be nerfed so that Luffy can beat them via plot. That doesnt take away from their overall standing in the verse. Like pre Ts luffy vs Crocodile or Enel or Shiki f. ex.

Idk anymore man, I no longer view Yc1 as a cap for Doffy & I'm at my wits end in scaling most Warlords tbh with you.

Nah there isnt any really. The invasion by BBP this chapter happens during the Marine invasion in 956.

After that as well, Boa Hancock does not need to stay at Amazon Lily (even though she did) & BB probably has something else going on maybe.
Storywise, Shichibukai were the strongest pirates not named Yonkous (or Yonkou candidate like Marco) till the end of DR. Then, we had this whole YC thing. IMO whole YC concept was introduced to give Zoro/Sanji plausible opponents in the future. Fighting Katakuri didn’t end up giving Luffy any tier jump.

More and more it is looking like Imu sama will be final end game villain

Well I never saw BB as a final villain guy...since he is heavily reliant on abilities rather than actual combat. And these spoilers just made it even more concrete...its mainly because of his attitude he is still a shitty kid tbh...Like I can't image even BM the most clowned Yonko to ever give up something she wants just because multiple stronger guys are around her and she is out numbered and stuff.

As the series progresses....it keeps showing us the top leaders are just fake. :josad:...Same thing will happen with Imu too I assume.

Yeah. Given Whitebeard collapsed from a heart attack, it never made sense for a move that ripped the entirety of Doffy's organs to pieces and fried those pieces further (Counter Shock) to not do heavy damage. Stitching his organs together was but first aid; the organs were still fatally injured.

Doffy:
- Used a YC as a chair
- Continued assaulting Smoker despite Aokiji warned him
- Broke out of Aokiji's ice
- Assaulted Fujitora and was confident of dealing with him later (with help of his crew, but still)
- Had the highest bounty out of all the original war lords bar Mihawk, whose bounty wasn't displayed
- Oda reemphasized that the "Joker" epithet was kept as a reference for him being initially planned to have fought alongside Kaido as a powerful ally, with Oda further saying it's a good thing Doffy wasn't in Wano because he is so tricky

So:

Rayleigh was in front of a Blackbeard with a bounty of 2,200,000,000

And Teach gained a 4 bilion bounty for what he did at Amazon lily and for taking Coby with him?

This makes more sense, so that Teach with 2 bilion bounty Is a fresh Yonko, makes sense that Prime Rayleigh could have defeated him, since that Teach isn't on Shanks level yet.
And Coby boosting Teach's bounty? Didn't expect less from the Hero.
Thank you.
@Erkan12 you can be happy.
Teach next time he'll appear he will be worthy 4 bilion strength wise, the one Rayleigh faced was the one with 2 bilion, give Teach some time and he'll grow stronger speedly.

Well I never saw BB as a final villain guy...since he is heavily reliant on abilities rather than actual combat. And these spoilers just made it even more concrete...its mainly because of his attitude he is still a shitty kid tbh...Like I can't image even BM the most clowned Yonko to ever give up something she wants just because multiple stronger guys are around her and she is out numbered and stuff.

As the series progresses....it keeps showing us the top leaders are just fake. :josad:...Same thing will happen with Imu too I assume.
BB at the end is going to be OP but yeah its not a good look retreating from an old out of shape top tier. It can even be that Eos BB don't surpass roger at all. Imu is guaranteed the WS of all time but we will see

I would love It to be true since I want so much Doflamingo to be strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.