One Piece Chapter 1060 "Luffy's Dream"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Law wasn't a detriment to their screentime

An extra 50 characters that most people didn't care about though...? Yeah.
yeah
the crew still had a pretty decent amount of screentime in PH even if most didn't get fights (because it wasn't a battle arc) despite it being Law centric
Problem was always the 14541 new side characters bloating the arcs
I really enjoyed the chapter
but i dread oda repeating the same mistakes when they actually land on the island

Post Dressrosa, Law's panels were kind of forced. He had no purpose, Oda made a shitty reason he wants to know history! Him and Kidd were just eating panel time. Remove Big Mom, Kidd and Law from Wano, we get a much shorter and better story arc.
Law came up with the plan lol

His inclusion makes sense and (imo) was perfect

Remove Big Mom and that alone makes Wano half it's current length. Have everything end at the Rooftop Battle and done

Law came up with the plan lol

His inclusion makes sense and (imo) was perfect
Disagree, he already got a lot of panel time at PH and Dressrosa. The story could do without him when he was leeching strawhats' panel time.

Law wanting to know history is tied with his character arc with corazon you dirty speed reading moron
Who is this dumbass? Gtfo, I dont have time for Corazon fanboys, another trash character

Disagree, he already got a lot of panel time at PH and Dressrosa. The story could do without him when he was leeching strawhats' panel time.

Who is this dumbass? Gtfo, I dont have time for Corazon fanboys, another trash character
You're a trash character. Bad buildup, bad character writing and an obviously bad character conclusion. Carried by the side cast around you, overall 3/10