Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so what oda said is that their situations will not be good. Hancock got attacked by marines and BB crew and got defeated. Sabo becomes like this. next is vivi. what is happening with vivi that is dangerous(similar to life threat). So what brings vivi's as life threat and who will rescue her.

Hancock rescued by rayleigh,Sabo doesn't f**king need anything since he is logia df user. It is pointless even if imu destroyed the lulucia kingdom with lightining strikes unless all of them haki imbuced.

so who do you guys think will attack vivi and who will rescue her?.

Ok so what oda said is that their situations will not be good. Hancock got attacked by marines and BB crew and got defeated. Sabo becomes like this. next is vivi. what is happening with vivi that is dangerous(similar to life threat). So what brings vivi's as life threat and who will rescue her.

Hancock rescued by rayleigh,Sabo doesn't f**king need anything since he is logia df user. It is pointless even if imu destroyed the lulucia kingdom with lightining strikes unless all of them haki imbuced.

so who do you guys think will attack vivi and who will rescue her?.
No. magma can hit a fire logia user, right? Well, lightning is hotter than plasma.

β€œ In fact, lightning can heat the air it passes through to 50,000 degrees Fahrenheit (5 times hotter than the surface of the sun).”

Gol D. Roger

ΘΆΙ¦Ι› Φ„Ι¨Κ€ΗŸΘΆΙ› Σ„Ι¨ΥΌΙ’
β€Ž
I'm not back pedaling you dumb fuck I took the time to explain something you are obviously too stupid to comprehend. Go fuck yourself you little cry baby bitch.
Aight! Don't be mad. I said I'll consider it a joke although a bad one. This is just another failed attempt at looking cool after the last time. We all say dumb stuff here and there. You happened to make a habit out of it. I am sure you'll get better with time.

Just. Stop. It.
Stop accusing people for nothing.
What do you gain from this??
And you're saying that after calling me a hypocrite out of nowhere for nothing?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
Color of getting rekt by Snakeman while the same Snakeman tied with YC1 in WCI. 1 color is enough to put that color above color who fainted from 1 non haki stab.

I mean even Apoo was matching the strength of this weakling despite this weakling had Drake's help
Whats more impressive, Color of getting negged by Oven or Color of getting negged by Caesar? Either way, both achieved what Snakeman's mosquito bites couldnt. :rolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.