Status
Not open for further replies.
Words can do give impact. Zoro said He will be a swordsman so great his name will heavan. and bro is king of hell at this point.
If we're talking about words giving impact, then yeah. But we're talking about parents of anime characters having some sort of otherworldly power that gets passed down to the protagonist and sometimes their children.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Dont forget they keep his eyes for seraphim unlike boa s one
Thanks, added to my post.

Becaude he's a silhouette, there's nothing else going on him.
She. And the eyes are highlighted in the exact same fashion Mihawk's is.

I'm not necessarily claiming eye powers (I expect that it's an Ancient Weapon or a Devil Fruit), more that those eyes are special.

A single person does not the Zoro fandom make. Most Zoro fans were talking about the Mihawk eyes.

C

Cruxroux

Naruto fakeout deaths are just as bad as OP fakeouts. Revived everyone Pain killed. Revived Guy sensei. Revived Naruto and Sasuke and gave them God powers. Didn't put focus on Neji's death.
I mean It's fine for them They ninja's they fake out everything. Sometimes even their fakeouts is fake.
But pirates don't fake out this is bullshit.

That has to be either the Sorbet Kingdom or Elbaf
I hope instead of dedicating an arc each for Elbaf and Vegapunk, Oda lumps them together.

Like SHs reach Elbaf, solve whatever conflict is with Loki, get an info dump, and then mid-arc WG orders an SSG fleet led by Vegapunk to destroy the country. SHs rally the giants and they fend them off.

Didn't the giants destroy the gods in Norse mythology? It would fit well to see them destroy Seraphims "angels". Besides, Elbaf has the strongest army in the world, most fitting ally to fight the SSG/Marines.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Reread what I said. I said they are rare, just that they are not special, as in, indicating some common heritage.
Strong disagree on not being special.

Mihawk's does not only have the exact same eyes as Imu (right down to the pigmentation), Mihawk's Seraphim version also kept his unique eyes.

Boa's Seraphim version had her eyes replaced. If Mihawk's eyes weren't special, they wouldn't have been preserved for his Seraphim version.

Status
Not open for further replies.