Status
Not open for further replies.
Strong disagree on not being special.

Mihawk's does not only have the exact same eyes as Imu (right down to the pigmentation), Mihawk's Seraphim version also kept his unique eyes.

Boa's Seraphim version had her eyes replaced. If Mihawk's eyes weren't special, they wouldn't have been preserved for his Seraphim version.
I mean obviously, those are no ordinary eyes, give him incredible vision that make him being labelled as the clairvoyant or hawk eyes. Just as there are other people being born with advanced physical traits. My point is, that there is no reason in drawing a connection between Mihawk and Imu based on eye color/pupils. Mihawk, as strong as he is, is just a side character that doesn't interact much with the story and has no grand ambitions nowadays. Having connections with Imu himself wouldn't make much sense. Hence my point with those eyes not being that "special" as to be able to draw a clear connection on its own.

I mean obviously, those are no ordinary eyes, give him incredible vision that make him being labelled as the clairvoyant or hawk eyes. Just as there are other people being born with advanced physical traits. My point is, that there is no reason in drawing a connection between Mihawk and Imu based on eye color/pupils. Mihawk, as strong as he is, is just a side character that doesn't interact much with the story and has no grand ambitions nowadays. Having connections with Imu himself wouldn't make much sense. Hence my point with those eyes not being that "special" as to be able to draw a clear connection on its own.
Well SHanks has something like countering future SIght , Expect mihawk to have a counter to that which might me Those eyes.

It's been funny seeing people cry about neither Luffy’s dream nor Imu's true appearance being revealed in this chapter; do you guys know how storytelling works? Pacing, dramatic reveals and shock value?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
My point is, that there is no reason in drawing a connection between Mihawk and Imu based on eye color/pupils. Mihawk, as strong as he is, is just a side character that doesn't interact much with the story and has no grand ambitions nowadays. Having connections with Imu himself wouldn't make much sense.
Mihawk is Zoro's dream/end goal. A connection between Mihawk and Imu could come into play for when Luffy confronts Imu.
(That said, with the Cross Guild, this is much less necessary. I further think Imu is too old to be a relative of Mihawk.)

Status
Not open for further replies.