Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea. I don't get why @comrade thinks Akainu can't be relevant as long as he's tied to the WG, it doesn't make sense to me.
Akainu's role rn is quite good. He doesn't need to be a revolutionary.
You are arguing against straw mans. I haven't said Akainu isn't relevant. Obviously he is as the Fleet Admiral. Just not relevant enough to be an enemy to Joyboy, because that lore is beyond Akainu.

Funny how every admiral fan is programmed to say this like bots, ignoring the state Kaido/BM were in not like he wasn't defeated or anything.

And this is why you don't waste time with fanboys.
You can say that all u want. I proofed how being conscious or not is irrelevant given the way Oda hyped Kaido's Durability during his introduction. You just keep ignoring it pretending it doesn't mean anything.

Guess what killed him? Akainu's element.

Nah, I wish for a scenario where Akainu liberates himself from his superiors, but that is yet to happen.
As if that will ever hapen, akainue is the red dog, while we will bark at them at times, he is still indiscrimantly loyal to his superiors as he views the world dogmatically and the "black and white" morality. He is incapable of changing beliefs. (though I believe he will grow a spine atleast)

Yeah i wonder why he didn t do it already ?
Maybe because he can t:milaugh:
There is a reason why Imu doesn't randomly nuke islands. There are many islands against the World Government, yet Imu decided to destroy Lulucia Kingdom instead. Either there is a condition or Imu follows a clear pattern when he ultimately acts. Nevertheless, Imu proved this chapter that he is capable of nuking entire islands with a single blow.

Funny how every admiral fan is programmed to say this like bots, ignoring the state Kaido/BM were in not like he wasn't defeated or anything.

And this is why you don't waste time with fanboys.
As expected from a brainless latrine tard. They act as if BM and Waido are dead and Magma killed them when the reality is Bajrang Gun and Puncture willie\Mid attack sent them below. Latrineturds cope their ass off like this because they know in canon their ladmirals have been negged left, right and center. From Leanbull telling he'd have not dared to even think about Wano when Waido was there because he'd be negged and killed without a sweat to Shanks neg diffing him from the seas. What can latrinecucks do when their fave are nothing but glorified fodders?

You are arguing against straw mans. I haven't said Akainu isn't relevant. Obviously he is as the Fleet Admiral. Just not relevant enough to be an enemy to Joyboy, because that lore is beyond Akainu.
Well and that's your opinion. Your talking about someone we have no idea what his past is. Akainu was never supposed to be an ancient time tied antagonist. He's the leader of the military force and does what Luffy hates, suppress the entire world. Coincidentally both have history and a bond that links them. I don't see why they need more.
Post automatically merged:

Stop being stupid, wanker.
Yeah, Yeah.

There is a reason why Imu doesn't randomly nuke islands. There are many islands against the World Government, yet Imu decided to destroy Lulucia Kingdom instead. Either there is a condition or Imu follows a clear pattern when he ultimately acts. Nevertheless, Imu proved this chapter that he is capable of nuking entire islands with a single blow.
He is but decides to not destroy the yonko islands
Wonder why?
I mean the gorosei said rhey dont want to anger kaido

This is a Shonen manga, the next guy is always stronger than the last one.
bro akainu IS strong, even tanking old weakass wb attack is impressive (not by much though) and his fruit is quite dangerous.
Do You are right on shonen jump logic.

And we also haven't seen jank shit of akainu Post-timeskip in a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.