Status
Not open for further replies.
You literally said that Ryuma was the only powerful foe 800 years ago and now is backtracking?
That someone like you actually accuses me of having poor reading comprehension skills must be the joke of the day. You don't even know the course of events.

The WG was established after Joyboy's defeat. The Kings took over his place after they killed him, so how exactly did Joyboy engage in war with the "current WG" like you stated when he died before the WG was founded.

I know how desperately you want to deflect from this hilariously retarded take.

Yes. Ryuma was the only known strong individual the WG faced since Joyboy died before their organisation was founded.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
He is not making any example of it. He is literally erasing that Island from existence, the Marines and WG will ignore it ever existed. You can't make an example from a Island that never existed.

If they wanted to make an example of it they would use a Buster Call just like O'Hara.
Maybe nations that leave the World Government are a disgrace that need to be extinguished?

I'm just guessing here.

Why not doing it with Wano? And Whole Cake since Big Mom is almost all the time there.

WG has the knowledge where Yonkos are. They can easily track and erase the biggest threats.

And right now they know Dragon location. It was pretty obvious about Okama Kindgom relationship with Revos. At least since Marineford if not before.

There is a lot of plot holes here.
Well, it's Imu that makes the decision not the World Government.

And we do not know Imu's objectives/motivations. We don't even know why they erased Lulusia and are left guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.