One Piece Chapter 1062: Adventure in the land of science

Rate Chapter

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Only a fecade... not same case as Peclo or Du Feld, for example, they are true underworld Emperors.

Remember, she's from CP0, the strongest and most effective unit, specially into INFILTRATION!!!
Okay tell me one thing

She was introduced along with underworld members

We can agree on that she infiltrated the underworld for World Government but she definitely rose up in the ranks within the underworld to become Empress (yes it's an act because she in real is CP0).

This becomes evident that other underworld members and BM pirates knew stussy as Empress of the Underworld and not as Cp0

Okay tell me one thing

She was introduced along with underworld members

We can agree on that she infiltrated the underworld for World Government but she definitely rose up in the ranks within the underworld to become Empress (yes it's an act because she in real is CP0).

This becomes evident that other underworld members and BM pirates knew stussy as Empress of the Underworld and not as Cp0
That's CP0's work dude... they're the best at infiltration... no rose up or bullshit.

They can obtain all they want, identities, money... so it's not hard to prepare a masquerade like this one.

Maybe, Stussy could even killed the previous "Red District Queen" and that's all, but cannot confirm or deny this, because it needs further explaination.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
That's CP0's work dude... they're the best at infiltration... no rose up or bullshit.

They can obtain all they want, identities, money... so it's not hard to prepare a masquerade like this one.

Maybe, Stussy could even killed the previous "Red District Queen" and that's all, but cannot confirm or deny this, because it needs further explaination.
I think we both disagree on how stussy got underworld identity as manga doesn't clarify this.

You think CP0 used their influence to create such facade

And, I think she actually infiltrated the underworld because she got invited by BM for the wedding meaning she is important and even other underworld members kew who she is which I don't see as a possibility with just a facade after all BM did has huge network

Let's see if oda shed more light on this

Good chapter for an arc beginning. I think this arc will link well into the big plots with CP0, Marines and Vegapunk involved. Besides we will learn things about Sabo and Lulucia.
It was good to see that someone like Vegapunk put some respect on Straw Hats crew (thanks to Zoro mainly here though).

Interesting cover story, we can now assume BB sent some men to kidnap Pudding because he will need her to read the Poneglyphs. So later on we might have a Katakuri/Pudding reunion with Luffy/Sanji when Luffy and BB will have their final fight. Katakuri may actually be the one to fight that 10th BB's commander if he was the one who kidnapped Pudding with Aokiji.

You can be undercover and your job still be real. It's not like the WG has any morals. They could have had Stussy do all that shit and write it off under "Justice" and been good to go.

It's equally possible it's all smoke and mirrors or totally legit.

The only thing we know for certain is that Stussy is doing it because she's a WG Agent.