Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda went from Zoro to Nico Robin completely missing out Sanji

:milaugh:

Does this mean Sanji is now number 5?
Vegapunk literally said, speaking about Sanji and Franky: "are those two acting like idiots as a decoy?"
She cared about Zoro and Robin because they were the only ones on the ship in attack mode lol

Not exactly CP0 unit but he might've thought about the possibility of WG turning against him once they think they milked him enough.

Also what could raise his suspicion is CP0 asking for access to order Seraphim around.
For the longest time i even suspected one of the Gorosei to betray Imu. Who knows maybe Vegapunk has someone feeding him with Infos in the WG.

I mean why not make Kaidou copies for themselfs? Kaidou Seraphims with Dragon Fruits.
That knowledge might eventually get to public and they don't want everyone to have access to clone df's, it might remind them of the ancient kingdom who was said to be advanced too, they probably don't want the world to advance too much for their convenience or something.

(PUNK-01, written as Correct/Truth, pronounced as Shaka)

That's whg I said what if punk one is the real one but for outsiders he is just another VP creation
I can imagine this being the twist. "Punk -0" is probably Stella and will act as a bait and switch for "Punk -1" potentially. Depends on how long Punk -1 stays under their helmet.

True it’s dumb the way some Sanji fans handle the whole vice captain thing. Sanji isn’t even someone who cares about such matters but still does it anyway to piss off Zoro, but when shit hits the fan Zoro is the one who preemptively carries the responsibility even when Luffy is around too, but at the end of the day both wings respect each other and expect the other to hold responsibility over the crew fodder.
Yeah thats basically the dynamic and has been since Sanji joined.

Both Luffy and Zoro respect Sanji and see him as capable to hold his weight when they are not around but Sanji himself knows Zoro and Luffys superiority both in strength and hierarchy.

That's why when push came to shove he asked Zoro to kill him if he had no control.

Its like Sanji has his place and thats a fairly respectable place...instead of accepting that place..most sanji fans want him to be something he's not and something he himself doesn't want to be.

I honestly don't really get why they try to take out Vegapunk - he created the Seraphims for them and now they want to take him out? He could create even more of them, make them better or just invent something more incredible that gives the WG a huge advantage.
Honestly they might be scared. Vegapunk has entered the territory of God's with his tech. The Celestials probably hate that.

True it’s dumb the way some Sanji fans handle the whole vice captain thing. Sanji isn’t even someone who cares about such matters but still does it anyway to piss off Zoro, but when shit hits the fan Zoro is the one who preemptively carries the responsibility even when Luffy is around too, but at the end of the day both wings respect each other and expect the other to hold responsibility over the crew fodder.
Thats the dumbest reason to say zoro vice captain when women are around,you can give way better cases for zoro then this chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.