Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Why are you afraid to dream a little Mr. Bon?

That was not the face of a man about to get negged. Law is too important and popular. Also, what happens to Law's crew if he gets low diffed and his df is taken? This is purposely made similar to Ace vs BB, But clearly a red herring. Your teach fanboyism is blinding you from reality. Get some unbiased glasses.
Law is popular but BB is getting hyped as next Big thing because he is PK level opponent for Luffy.

Law already got lot of screentime and feats since PH - oda will not clown him and that's what you will see but he will become hype tool for BB and not the other way around

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
They do but they also have future chapter access. They wouldn't put that there if Law was getting stomped. This is Ace vs Blackbeard 2.0 with Law being Ace. It'll be high diff with a final clash that will get offpaneled.
I am not really expecting Oda to show BB vs Law next chapter.

Most likely fight will get off panelled and we will be back to Vegapunk stuff.

We will only learn the aftermath later on

Many people think admiral just attacked with one attack and defeated YC. I think that's not right?. whenever we see YC got defeated offscreen . we saw admiral df abilities all over the place. we saw that with GB at udon.. all Udon filled with plants. Now we see aokiji's ice power as same .

Many people think admiral just attacked with one attack and defeated YC. I think that's not right?. whenever we see YC got defeated offscreen . we saw admiral df abilities all over the place. we saw that with GB at udon.. all Udon filled with plants. Now we see aokiji's ice power as same .
We literally saw Jozu get taken out by one attack why would the same not apply for Cracker?

Status
Not open for further replies.