Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
So you think Luffy can beat current BB? Luffy is comfortably in the top tier too.

BB and Luffy will go beyond top tier, that doesn’t mean they’re high tier currently
Luffy isn't high tier but top tier for me.

Luffy vs BB will happen for PK and there is still some time left before they will fight so there is room for both of them to grow.

As far as current BB is concerned then no one exactly knows how strong he is - everyone who is scaling him rn regardless of where they are putting him (including myself) is just pure speculation because BB lack one vs one feats to gauge his real strength.

Law vs BB would give us some idea and that's why I hope oda doesn't off panel it

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
like it musst be true because roger could have gotten with any woman but he sought out a woman with the d middle name. both parents must need it

Blackbeard is a high top tier. Law is a low top tier / borderline top tier. Mid diff is reasonable. If it's lower, then it means Blackbeard is stronger than we thought he would be at this point, and if it's higher, either Law is a mid top tier or Blackbeard is not close to his peak yet
That’s were I put both, Law low top tier, Luffy and BB mid top tier. The high top tier being prime Roger and WB

Currently I have BB at mid top tier; since he’s clearly going to get another power up before luffy fights him. Laws at low top tier; so this should end up being a pretty legitimate fight. Law pushing him to high diff would be so entertaining

Status
Not open for further replies.