What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuzan was a member even before that
Since gorosei said he joined bb
Kuzan is a confirmed member
Shyriu is the n2 aka the second strongest
Nope. It was never official to us. It was made official this chapter and the spread came out before. We'll see once BB confirms and treats Kuzan different to Shiryu. Then I'll adress this again bruh.

"Aokiji isn't a BBP, he is BB's partner or an ally."
The 2nd strongest Admiral can't beat old Ray and Ben Beckman, why are you so afraid of the Dark Oden being stronger than a fleet Admiral candidate?
Aokiji being a BBP has been a thing since Dressarosa and Oda still has Shiryu as the second strongest BBP. Kizaru is afraid of Ben Beckman, Kizaru needs prep for old Ray, you're not going to "b-but does anyone really believe that Shiryu is stronger than Aokiji" out of this. :denzimote:
Yep
Prime ray oden shyriu beckman are all >admirals
Post automatically merged:

Nope. It was never official to us. It was made official this chapter and the spread came out before. We'll see once BB confirms and treats Kuzan different to Shiryu. Then I'll adress this again bruh.
Dude if it was the case then oda needs to change the spread lol next chapters
Not gonna happe since shyriu>

Dude if it was the case then oda needs to change the spread lol next chapters
Not gonna happe since shyriu>
He doesn't need too because Aokiji is a special member head and shoulders above the rest and it'll be made clear soon.

Kuzan already has Cracker on the check list being a BBP for 2 weeks, who has Shiryu defeated in 2.5 years ?
:kuzanshut:

Didn't he say everyone in that color spread is second strongest members of their crew? 🤔

Not that I agree because Zoro wrecks Luffy..but still can't say Oda didn't say it
All this Shiryu wank is going to come down crashing hard.
Post automatically merged:

@EmperorKinyagi So Aokiji didn’t go after the WCI RP? Was Katakuri too much for him?
Who said they left Tottoland ?

All this Shiryu wank is going to come down crashing hard.
I mean its possible
I have barely even invested in him

But it is definitely not out of possibility that he's stronger than Kuzan

Either way dudes hyping him for Zoro are redundant anyways

He has Kizaru and then Mihawk and we wasting time with some Jebroni with big chin

Let him prove himself first

I mean its possible
I have barely even invested in him

But it is definitely not out of possibility that he's stronger than Kuzan

Either way dudes hyping him for Zoro are redundant anyways

He has Kizaru and then Mihawk and we wasting time with some Jebroni with big chin

Let him prove himself first
The only instance Shiryu > Kuzan would be possible is if Kuzan fights Lanji while Shiryu fights Zoro. Kuzan bitch slaps Lanji accidentally. Aokiji there destroys the set matchups between the Straw hat and BB crews, so he'll obviously not be part of the crew at that point in time.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@EmperorKinyagi So Aokiji didn’t go after the WCI RP? Was Katakuri too much for him?
I don't think kuzan needs to go to wci for RP.

Two invaders inflitrated assuming Shiryu was not there (I think he could be but invisible but let's ignore this)

Kuzan rekt cracker and chocola town to kidnap Pudding.

Van Augur can teleport so he can easilly take PG

Status
Not open for further replies.