What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brook has a bounty higher than rooftop Zoro, if bounties mean something is that non Captain bounties are worth 10x more than any super inflated Captain bounty. How high would Mihawk or Rayleigh's bounties be if they wanted to lead a bunch of illiterate, bald rapists like Kaido and BM? :suresure:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Sanji fans have their own ZKK

Sanji > Aokiji????

:kobeha:
It won't happen

Though with kuzan being revealed as member of BBP many sanji fans will have their hope high and would put kuzan vs sanji on cards but more experienced users like chrono knows oda isn't pulling this one.

Not to mention, sanji isn't jumping from fighting YC2 to defeat someone like kuzan who matched Akainu

It won't happen

Though with kuzan being revealed as member of BBP many sanji fans will have their hope high and would put kuzan vs sanji on cards but more experienced users like chrono knows oda isn't pulling this one.

Not to mention, sanji isn't jumping from fighting YC2 to defeat someone like kuzan who matched Akainu
I cant save the Sanji fandom sadly....
Post automatically merged:

always damaged, but still wins the fight

im sorry law fans but get ready :myman:
Law looks scared at the end....so he knows hes finished.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I cant save the Sanji fandom sadly....

Law looks scared at the end....so he knows hes finished.
You should take charge before sanji fandom set themselves up for another disappointment lol

Law was scared from the beginning

First tried to escape and when failed to do so then directly went for awakening from get go :milaugh:

Brook has a bounty higher than rooftop Zoro, if bounties mean something is that non Captain bounties are worth 10x more than any super inflated Captain bounty. How high would Mihawk or Rayleigh's bounties be if they wanted to lead a bunch of illiterate, bald rapists like Kaido and BM? :suresure:

Mihawk bounty is this hight because he wast hunting navy soldiers of course he got a huge bounty .

It won't happen

Hope you’re enjoying that shock wille

Kinda crazy how every current Yonko crew has a member stronger than the captain now :specialmeh:
-Benn Beckman isn’t stronger than Shanks
-Kuzan isn’t stronger than BB
-Sanji isn’t stronger than Luffy
-Buggy’s “crew” doesn’t count

I think mihawk and zoro both surpasses their reputation.
Both are known as marine hunter or pirate hunter.
but neither of them do that stuff anymore yet People just know them by that.
Truth but I think mihawk only stopped whjen he was named a warlord .
But since he was a problem for the navy htey gave him a huge bounty .

Status
Not open for further replies.