What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ace was the one who went after Blackbeard, not the other way around. Blackbeard defend himself, he even tried to convince Ace to join him to find another solution. Ace denied and attacked, what was Blackbeard supposed to do?
Blackbeard stated that he wants to conquer the world and is following the footsteps of Xebec, not happening.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Mark my words Reborn, they will build an alliance after the fight and Law wont die or get heavily demolished. I still think BB is not a/the antagonist in One Piece, he is looking for freedom and revenge, his goal is to bring Imu to fall.
Oda build BB as polar opposite to Luffy in all sense

Luffy got riled up at ID when he faced BB as he was the reason Ace got captured

BB has dream of getting to throne - by hook or crook

His crew parallels SHs -

Luffy vs BB will happen

I don't know how shanks will fit or what will happen against WG but BB is fighting Luffy

I'll hereby announce that I'll spend the rest of my time on this forum dissing the living fuck out of Lanji since his fans are actually pushing the Sanji/Kuzan thing. That fucking loser won't even get to fight Burgess but Lafitte lmao
good luck with kuzan vs sanji who needed a hoe to make him beat a distracted Queen who revealed his place with the cracking sounds , and that sanji fainted afterwards :risitasad:

Good guy Blackbeard who is the reason ace died, funny one you got there, he is gonna get lol diffed by goofy next arc:endthis:
Sakazuki killed Ace, though. If we‘re going by who Luffy hates more, then it would be the Marines lol. BB‘s still a villain, but not the main villain. That‘s the WG and Imu. It‘s likely to story won‘t even end when the One Piece is found. I think the WG gets defeated after.

Status
Not open for further replies.