What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Okay but have they achieved anything?

The only people to seriously threaten him were Akainu.

No one normal believes Corpsebeard would kill him in the state he was in.
Magellan literally defeated him, lol..Teach would have died if not for Shiryu.

Idk man, corpsebeard was whooping his fucking ass without trouble. Lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I still like the idea that BB's body might be inhabited by more than one soul/one person.

His mood swings are really weird.

One time he's a coward, one time wants to rule the world and one time he laughs to enemy's face who is attacking him.

It is very strange situation for me.
I don't want Law to die.
I won't like it if he defeats BB (he won't I know).
I would hate it if someone else comes to save him (mariford moment was super hype, then wano moment was good-ish). Third time will be just plain bad.
I would hate it if he runs away.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You honestly think Zoro would look this strong against Blackbeard? Law is legit looking like a low top tier at minimum right now.
Law found someone more sloppy than Meme to look good, for a second before he gets trashed.
His ultimate attack gets shit on by a guy nowhere as durable as Meme while amplifying pain 2x.
If this is looking strong, I am not sure if you know what strength looks like, Lee-chan...

Dont worry about Law looking like a low top tier, you will rank him back down into High tier soon enough.
As soon as a competent high tier shows up to show Law his place. Probably Doffy after jail break.
And I dont think Zoro would look better, I know he would. Zoro is stronger than Blackbeard.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
But he was trying to protect himself no? He wouldn't put himself at a disadvantage, but will use what he can to defend naturally.
Sure, but how did he do it? The most I can think of is tightening his core; that certainly helps, but I doubt it could completely prevent the damage given how Luffy could break buildings with his punches before TS. Magellan is no King or Jozu, he cannot just ignore attacks like nothing. He has a normal body when you compare him with the actual durable characters. I'd argue that pre-skip Tekkai users were more durable than him. So it's totally fine if he received some damage from pre-skip Luffy IMO. It's not like he was defeated or anything.

Zoro, for instance, was going white-eyed against King. The same guy withstood Kaido's Thunder Bagua on his deathbed. That's how characters without durable bodies operate in general unless they have huge Haki reserves like top-tiers to always shield their bodies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zoro legit looked stronger against Kaido on fucking roof top before even getting CoC lmao

Zoro wouldn't look "this strong" he would tear Blackbeard apart
Lee have weird metrics for what is impressive to him.

So Law's awakening that pushed around retard Big Mom without advCoC is impressive now that he does the same against BB but Zoro who scarred Kaido without advCoC yet is not impressive now that he has advCoC.

LOL.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Zoro legit looked stronger against Kaido on fucking roof top before even getting CoC lmao

Zoro wouldn't look "this strong" he would tear Blackbeard apart
You took some good drugs this morning man? Zoro didn’t look anywhere near as good as Law does here. Law is legit fighting (and winning) against a Yonko solo, Zoro got a few hits in against a distracted Kaido and ultimately got one shot…

Status
Not open for further replies.