Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casual in a sense that they are cyborgs so they could be programmed to release more energy output in their attacks if they failed to get job done initially
And I'm saying that that initial attack should already be serious enough to kill the pirate they're targetting
I don't expect them to power up significantly if at all when that first attack dlesn't work. They can try a different trick (a laser for example), sure, but to power up like a conscious being is, for now, out of the question imo

But you're forgetting that they, despite having Lunarian genes and abilities, shouldn't be that experienced with their abilities considering their age. It is also highly likely that they don't have Haki either
Yes, King was a capable and versatile fighter, with Zoro calling him killing machine. His DF also was pretty useful, allowing him to fly, launch attacks at distance that break through a mountain and overpower them with his wings, that were able to overpower Zoro's Tiger Hunt and launch him out of Onigashima. Plus ancient Zoan (dinosaur) durability and recovery, which is handy outside of his flame mode too. Plus having Haki.

S

stealthblack

Facts:

Sanji kicked king but he fine so pacifista jimbei>>>>>> King in durability.

Oh boy is pacifista mihawk gonna r*** zoro so bad

Sanji also kicked yonkou in.wci and was fine so...

These new pacifistas have harder durability then yonkous:seriously:

I may have missed something but where is this "lore" you are speaking of? Are you referring the Ancient robots as lore? So after 1000+ chapters and 25 years, Oda stating that Ancient city had robots, that is now considered a lore drop we should care about? I am sorry my fake fan self isn't easily entertained by this shit writing "lore". Whats next, the next lore drop will be Oda writing that the ancient city also had weapons and gold? So this is the info that Oda has hidden for 1000+ chapters? That they had robots lmfao.
If you just read One Piece normally there are many clues about these robots, please keep calm, wipe your shitty hater hass and go read Enel little story on chapters covers. It also links the ancient robots to the races in One Piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.