Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree about Lucci being an expert but this is wrong on many levels if you think King/Kaido is any less of a fighter than Lucci. Lucci is the first opponent of Luffy to lose to stat boosts and more AP in the case you forgot it.
Not sure about Kaido but King was a great fighter too, but you don’t expect Lucci to shoot projectiles at Zoro giving him an opening like that. If they clash head on Zoro would melt him.
Lucci is an assassin afterall.

Lucci obviously trained but how could he have possibly closed the gap between him and Luffy or any top strawhat

He's a talented fighter with loads of potential but Zoro eclipses him in just about every way

Zoro had his haki bloom and fought numerous tough battles

What has Lucci done
I can see oda doing something like through training I unlocked the secret Eighth Power.

Lucci easily gives Zoro a run for his money.
The basis that fights evolve around who has more AP and stat boosters is simply Wano bullshit involving characters like King & Kaido specifically. Lucci is an expert martial artist and will not give Zoro the comfort he needs.
Lmao tf you mean comfort. You talking like Zoro can't fight maryial artist

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Do you believe me that I just want to see Lucci getting his ass kicked? :myman:
Lucci is essentially fodder for Zoro and Luffy but I don't see him getting trashed so quickly after all the hype and reintroduction. The only way Zoro or Luffy is taking an L against him is if they don't fight seriously right off the bat, which is what they usually do.

Especially his fanboys who think Pre Timeskip Lucci stomps Vets
I don't get how some people trash Sakazuki working for the Gorosei and calling him their dog but Lucci openly admitted in Reverie how he's just their loyal arrogant dog. He's legit a bootlicker and he basically learned nothing from getting beaten by Luffy. It's the contrast, I feel like he's gotten even more arrogant.

So whoever faces him this arc, I hope Lucci gets destroyed.

Lucci is essentially fodder for Zoro and Luffy but I don't see him getting trashed so quickly after all the hype and reintroduction. The only way Zoro or Luffy is taking an L against him is if they don't fight seriously right off the bat, which is what they usually do.
Well, what hype? Telling the kings how he's obeying his masters like a good dog? :suresure:
But I understand your stance. It is HIGHLY LIKELY that Oda let's Zoro struggle against these fuckers first...

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Not sure about Kaido but King was a great fighter too, but you don’t expect Lucci to shoot projectiles at Zoro giving him an opening like that. If they clash head on Zoro would melt him.
Lucci is an assassin afterall.
Well, King has the luxury due to his defense and range. Lucci doesn't have such options against someone like Zoro as he could give him an immediate answer that he can't ignore. Lucci is no less a fighter than Zoro in CQC, so I don't think Zoro dominates unless he uses CoC.

Status
Not open for further replies.