Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You dislike a character and it fucks up your entire sense of scaling
Post automatically merged:

Morj is good at analyzing the existing plot but he's not very good at predicting the future of the plot. He's got some wild ideas but he jumps the gun (e.g., greenbull is zoros father, the raid will fail)
Nah some characters I dislike and they're still dogshit. For example:
Smoker
Jack
and Ulti.
Also analyzing the existing plot isn't anything new or hard, making theories is the semi-hard part, and he just throws shit at the wall and sees what sticks
sad thing is it very rarely sticks

It’s not bad it’s terrible. It’s worse than him attacking Big Mom when he doesn’t hit women. It’s worse than him running around in a dress. It’s stupid.
He admitted he doesn't see her as an actual woman. He thinks of her as some type of monster. And tbf he's right. She's biologically a monster. Kinda freaky how her body works..

Nah some characters I dislike and they're still dogshit. For example:
Smoker
Jack
and Ulti.
Also analyzing the existing plot isn't anything new or hard, making theories is the semi-hard part, and he just throws shit at the wall and sees what sticks
sad thing is it very rarely sticks

He admitted he doesn't see her as an actual woman. He thinks of her as some type of monster. And tbf he's right. She's biologically a monster. Kinda freaky how her body works..
theres this twitter account called pangea and theyre even worse than morj. I swear they just post shit for the sake of it.

Do you think FA is supposed to be PK level, or is an Admiral an extreme diff fight for a FA? The latter makes no sense if you believe Luffy vs Akainu will happen at the same time as Zoro and Sanji vs Admirals
I believe the Aokiji fight pushed Akainu above Mid Top Tier....and into PK Tier. Though even if Akainu stays Mid Top Tier....theirs always Imu that could be a fighter, and Akainu could be Blueno'ed. Though that again is insane in my opinion.

I just think that Oda reiterated Yonko and Admirals in the same sentence farrrr too many times, for it to ve Yonko ~ Fleet Admiral. As well as the fact that I actually dont believe the rank Fleet Admiral is a stronger rank than Admiral. Just that Akainu himself is stronger than all Admirals and Yonkos

So its not FA > Yonkos ~ Admirals.

Its Akainu > Yonkos ~ Admirals or Fleet Admirals.

Status
Not open for further replies.