Votes: 12 6.5%
  • 3 stars

Votes: 21 11.3%
  • 4 stars

Votes: 39 21.0%
  • 5 stars

Votes: 105 56.5%

• Total voters
Dragon didn't talk to his own son when he saved him at Logue town..
Yeah and?

It's a way to be suspenseful at the start of the story of bringing a mystery man who saved the Mc from harm.

But here Dragon actually knew Robin was from O'Hara and they been with each for 2 years and not just like 3 minutes compare to Dragon/Luffy. Also we are at the ending strings of One Pieces.

It's hard to find the right words for it but that wave of happiness and catharsis Robin got from the news about Ohara's will and Saul living on was very touching to see.

I know it's Oda being Oda again with character deaths, especially with a flashback, but I can't help but be a sucker for purely happy moments like that. When some of the emotional burden that a character has been carrying gets lifted off their shoulders. I felt the same way with Sabo in Dressrosa.
:blush:
Same for me.
It's a fake death but I still like it

It's hard to find the right words for it but that wave of happiness and catharsis Robin got from the news about Ohara's will and Saul living on was very touching to see.

I know it's Oda being Oda again with character deaths, especially with a flashback, but I can't help but be a sucker for purely happy moments like that. When some of the emotional burden that a character has been carrying gets lifted off their shoulders. I felt the same way with Sabo in Dressrosa.
:blush:
This is an instance of a character not being dead, done right.

It provides a sense of peace to Robin, who went through a very traumatic experience.

From how she was treated as a child, to losing everyone she loved, to living her life on the run, not being able to trust anyone until the Straw Hats came along.

Saul surviving and saving what was left of her Countries History, provides a light at the end of a very dark tunnel.

It takes nothing away from her back story, like many try to argue, as she still went through all those things, and suffered for over 20 years for it.

It boggles my mind how people can be mad that Oda has given Robin a happy closure, to a brutal past.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
This is an instance of a character not being dead, done right.

It provides a sense of peace to Robin, who went through a very traumatic experience.

From how she was treated as a child, to losing everyone she loved, to living her life on the run, not being able to trust anyone until the Straw Hats came along.

Saul surviving and saving what was left of her Countries History, provides a light at the end of a very dark tunnel.

It takes nothing away from her back story, like many try to argue, as she still went through all those things, and suffered for over 20 years for it.

It boggles my mind how people can be mad that Oda has given Robin a happy closure, to a brutal past.
True,

Now there's happy ending for Robin.

Probably start a Library with Saul or something after Retirement from piracy

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yeah and?

It's a way to be suspenseful at the start of the story of bringing a mystery man who saved the Mc from harm.

But here Dragon actually knew Robin was from O'Hara and they been with each for 2 years and not just like 3 minutes compare to Dragon/Luffy. Also we are at the ending strings of One Pieces.
That happened during TS and not exactly at the ending strings.

What I meant by that post is its kind of plot convenience.

Dragon telling Robin during TS wasn't the right time because most of the SHs were missing