Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I see...you wanted to start a world war....there are different way to enter egghead island...they might have entered from different route..
They've not entered yet.
Remember the giant took the ship inside before everyone left. Zoro and Brook are not outside of Egghead

We know she's important at least, since Akainu made comments about a chill was sent down his spine when she escaped.
Earlier Akainu wanted to capture her and now CP0 came to kill her...
True...but I think all in all its the same. If they can't control her nature, she's as good as dead. Its like Robin, she was meant to be captured for information, then executed.

It's also possible that her usefulness died during the timeskip when she was captured, then she escaped after that point, maybe when she was meant to die.

True...but I think all in all its the same. If they can't control her nature, she's as good as dead. Its like Robin, she was meant to be captured for information, then executed.

It's also possible that her usefulness died during the timeskip when she was captured, then she escaped after that point, maybe when she was meant to die.
Oda is not really consistent with that, why would bonney have a bounty in the first place honestly?:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.