One Piece Chapter 1068 A Genius' Dream

rate chapter

• Total voters

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Y’all…it’s gonna be Kuma against Lucci, not Luffy…Enies Lobby is still my favorite arc of this series, but even Oda isn’t hack enough to give us the exact same matchup again (he said, hoping to will all of this into existence) :ultimoji:

I guess everyone already knew that stucy, lucci and kaku were not enough to be the main antagonists which everyone believed that seraphim's will have to join the battle to assist CPO. So we have antagonists being Lucci, Stucy, Kaku, Sentomaru and Sentomaru controlling 3 seraphims. I have Robin reserved for Stucy so we will have to have 6 match ups which can be a combination of Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Jimbei, assuming Seraphim Jimbei is still controlled by Vegapunk and maybe the original Kuma will arrive to be an ally so that will be 6 vs 6. But if Seraphim Jimbei switches sides or original Kuma breaks down showing up, we will have to have rest of the other straw hats match up with battles but it seems CP0 had a seraphim Kuma and there was a Seraphim Kuma in the lab so there is going to be match ups for the straw hats to all have opponents I think.