Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s got a head start on haki since Oda retconned tekkai as bootleg armament but this would have Lucci making similar leaps in strength as Lucci without the unlimited time to train, while working as a CP0 agent and seemingly without a teacher on Rayleigh’s quality. Which I don’t find realistic
Well first off there are multiple levels to Luffy's training anyway
CoA, CoO, CoC, base stats, skills, Gear4
There are levels to this haki training too, you not only need to learn coating but also strengthen this haki.
Luffy may have learned coating after a week or so considering ACoA and ACoC were achieved this fast.

Lucci is guaranteed to have the best trainers in the world, especially since they can teach fodder how to coat haki.
He might have had a year off before joining Cp0, we don't really know how much he spent training.
And doing some Cp0 missions while he's still training gives him even more chances to refine his skills, nothing wrong with that.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Well first off there are multiple levels to Luffy's training anyway
CoA, CoO, CoC, base stats, skills, Gear4
There are levels to this haki training too, you not only need to learn coating but also strengthen this haki.
Luffy may have learned coating after a week or so considering ACoA and ACoC were achieved this fast.

Lucci is guaranteed to have the best trainers in the world, especially since they can teach fodder how to coat haki.
He might have had a year off before joining Cp0, we don't really know how much he spent training.
And doing some Cp0 missions while he's still training gives him even more chances to refine his skills, nothing wrong with that.
In the ideal scenario where Lucci has a year off, an admiral tutor and time to hone his haki skills, that’s the only category he’d be superior to out of timeskip Luffy in. Haki. And Luffy improved his haki 3x fold throughout the new world.

its too unrealistic to have Lucci be around Luffy or Law’s level when he logically did not have the same opportunities (time, tutor, etc) as Luffy did or the challenges to make him stronger (Hody, Doflamingo, Katakuri, Kaido). It makes the story look cheap if Luffy’s growth can be matched or compared to by someone he defeated ages ago.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I don't blame ya for forgetting Nik. This is a long running manga. Here you go.
Thanks but the argument remains the same.
The WG calls these three the ultimate military force.
It refers to 3 of them combined. Nothing about individual strength.

While all Admirals together are stronger military force than all CP0 members together...
...doesnt necessarily mean that an individual admiral is stronger than a certain individual from the CP0.

Pretty much like how Giants are the strongest military in the world while individually being weaker than many individuals.
At least that's my understanding of it. Somehow OP fandom spins everything into 1vs1...

more so the fact a character like Lucci is very one note. It’s bringing back a beaten antagonist to lose again whilst also making him unjustifiably tougher.
Yeah I wont mind bringing back a character that lost in the past stronger, am all for it, but to bring him on a level where he can pose a challenge to a Yonko (considering how many asspulls Luffy needed to win), would be
Fairy tail tier writing. Even reaching top commander level should be out of that ballpark for him, without seeing anything of note, like ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.