Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If this:

... Is actually the case about Lucci, it'd make him at least more interesting than now. But if Lucci is really just a bootlicker, I doubt he'll be that much of a threat. I kinda get the hype around Lucci as Luffy vs Lucci was the best Pre-TS fight but come on, he's old news, especially for those who are now aiming for the top dogs.
@Paperchampion23
I thought kinda similar to you as long as the cover story goes but once I saw him buttlicking CDs again I don't believe it.

He is one of the most brainwashed CPs, remember this. He doesn't feel "empathy". He is a perfect soldier.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah.

Where is this energy for Crocodile who lost to Luffy with no gears? I've seen people here saying that he can beat characters like Queen or Katakuri but Rob Lucci would lose to Chopper and Usopp.
:suresure:
Oda regretted writing off Croc early. Croc was retconned very quickly and already different in MF.

If this:

... Is actually the case about Lucci, it'd make him at least more interesting than now. But if Lucci is really just a bootlicker, I doubt he'll be that much of a threat. I kinda get the hype around Lucci as Luffy vs Lucci was the best Pre-TS fight but come on, he's old news, especially for those who are now aiming for the top dogs.
In Lucci’s own words in Enies Lobby, he’s part of Cipher Pol because it legally lets him murder people. I doubt he feels any real loyalty to the WG

Curious what Lucci's reaction is to Luffy by the end. I still have this weird ass feeling he and Kaku are not actually "bad" anymore and are infiltrating the WG for someone.

The end of their coverstory makes little sense as to how they got where they are in CP0. It almost seemed like Lucci was turning over a new leaf lol
Why would they crack Atlas' face then? Fucking up half of a child-cyborg's face with your strongest attack ain't a good look morally and in terms of power ( means you have to use your strongest moves on someone with what is essentially the body of Tama but bigger and with metallized )

The myth of "One Piece world building is the best" is finished once you get out of the shell and start reading other mangas.

Edens Zero has more tension and stakes that One Piece and it was supposed to be Fairy Tail in space. Not even talking about world building. EZ stomps.
Post automatically merged:

"Don't read it if you don't like it" is the worst type of argument fella.

Some of us enjoyed this show in the past. I for example have a habit of finishing mangas even if they are trash. This doesn't stop me from talking about it even if it's only me talking about the downsides of the chapters.
Doesn't get it plain and boring doing the same thing over and over? Just constantly complaining about a manga shouldn't be fun. Also do you even have a reason to hate One Piece now?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Doesn't get it plain and boring doing the same thing over and over? Just constantly complaining about a manga shouldn't be fun. Also do you even have a reason to hate One Piece now?
I'm not doing this by choice. I can't hate a piece of fiction that is irrelevant to me irl lol. I might've used the wording "hate" but it was wrong.

One Piece doesn't give me anything to be happy about.

I dislike One Piece for the pacing, lack of tensions and stakes and retcons. Especially the last one.

Where is this energy for Crocodile who lost to Luffy with no gears? I've seen people here saying that he can beat characters like Queen or Katakuri but Rob Lucci would lose to Chopper and Usopp.
:suresure:
Luffy was using his weakness against him. And as someone mentioned, he got retconned hard af once Oda realized it was stupid for Luffy to beat him like that. It's like the Sea King eating Shanks' arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.