Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
padding the attack names with Acoa to make your list bigger is comedic
not to mention the assumption he wasn't using ryou is head canon at best .
How is it padding? Are you saying an ACoA attack isn't automatically stronger than a non-ACoA attack lol?

Go ahead and prove he used ACoA on that Kong Gun, i'll wait.
"As I mentioned, Rokuogan is the peak of Rokushiki so it's pretty unlikely that he has something greater unless you believe he has advanced haki and a second form or something"

1.variations of rokuogan
2.haki doesn't even need to be advanced , doesn't look like he used it in this panel( shouldn't have to explain this one , you listed 6 new attacks of that alone tears)
3. development of a new technique from the prodigy himself. lucci won't remain stale in 2 years .
  1. He has a variation of Rokuogan, one where he's in base form and one where he's in Hybrid, that's his strongest move that he used to beat a fodder lmao.
  2. Okay so he used his most or second strongest attack if we assume he didn't use haki in that instance, that makes it any less pathetic how exactly?
  3. Did you miss the part about Rokuogan being peak for Rokushiki? I think you maybe need to google the definition of peak
The only way he has a stronger attack are
  • Awakening
  • Advanced Haki
Both are ridiculously unlikely and he's not getting the benefit of the doubt at all
anyone expecting luffy to rofl stomp lucci hasn't read one piece long enough.
Anyone expecting a literal CP0 fodder to push a Yonko who just tango'd evenly with Kaido the WSC and WSP to anything higher than low diff should seek immediate medical attention.
:gokulaugh:

Yeah I was wondering how awakenings would variate from regular to Ancient to Mythical Zoans. Guess we'll never find out now lmao.
I had hoped Wano would demonstrate and elaborate on all of this specifically followed by Vegapunk himself adding to that later...

Regular zoans would probs just be like the Impel Down guards but I had an idea that Zoan awakenings, especially Carnivorous Zoans should put them into a completely primal, ultra instinct-like state lol.
Maybe Carnivorous would go into the most bloodthirsty, savage, unstoppable rampage for their awakenings. Purely berserk.

Ancient zoans could get extreme defenses/fortitude, Mythical get even wackier and resemble Paramecia awakenings idk.

I think the Impel Down guards were in a fully primal state wirh their awakenings to think of it, especially that relentless "Minotaurus"?

Given the insane and hilarious creativity with Sasaki, King and Queens zoans and thus reminiscence of Kaku funnily enough, I had hoped Oda would double down on that somehow with Zoan awakenings now, but alas...

A completely head on battle/strength based crew and 2 Yonkos not being awakened will never stop driving me crazy.
ancient zoans getting more extreme /resilient would be boring too tbh

they already do that

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

ancient loans getting more extreme /resilient would be boring too tbh

they already do that
Yeah that's true, I have no idea what else they could do lol. Maybe "evolve" somehow? Elemental forms somehow? Maybe being like Venasaur amd Charizard for example too?

I genuinely can't think of what they could gain bar drastic stat increases.

Maybe they become futuristic somehow and thus cyborgs like Queen is? Idfk lmfao. Futuristic Zoans hahaha.

How is it padding? Are you saying an ACoA attack isn't automatically stronger than a non-ACoA attack lol?

Go ahead and prove he used ACoA on that Kong Gun, i'll wait.

1. He has a variation of Rokuogan, one where he's in base form and one where he's in Hybrid, that's his strongest move that he used to beat a fodder lmao.
  2. Okay so he used his most or second strongest attack if we assume he didn't use haki in that instance, that makes it any less pathetic how exactly?
  3. Did you miss the part about Rokuogan being peak for Rokushiki? I think you maybe need to google the definition of peak
The only way he has a stronger attack are
  • Awakening
  • Advanced Haki
Both are ridiculously unlikely and he's not getting the benefit of the doubt at all

Anyone expecting a literal CP0 fodder to push a Yonko who just tango'd evenly with Kaido the WSC and WSP to anything higher than low diff should seek immediate medical attention.
:gokulaugh:
there are 6 attacks you listed , stronger than a kong gun which still makes it one of luffy's strongest attacks .

I don't have to prove he used ryou on the kong gun . the real answer was just never shown .there's zero way to tell if luffy was using ryou or not . you happened to just hop on the side that helped your argument . luffy is using haki in the scene as he does with every gear 4 attack, absolutely zero reason to think he would hold back on ryou.

rest of it , too many assumptions I don't want to get into . No point arguing .

"Anyone expecting a literal CP0 fodder to push a Yonko who just tango'd evenly with Kaido the WSC and WSP to anything higher than low diff should seek immediate medical attention."

bet ...
if we don't see a low diff at the end of this ,
I will look forward to what explanation you are going to come up with aside from blaming the author of his own story .
Post automatically merged:

Franky and brook manandles lucci and kaku
:kata:
maybe Kaku
lucci delusional

there are 6 attacks you listed , stronger than a kong gun .
There are thirteen if we include ACoA, which I'm going to because it makes them stronger, accept you're wrong and move on.
I don't have to prove he used ryou on the kong gun . the real answer was just never shown .there's zero way to tell if luffy was using you or not . you happened to just hop on the side that helped your argument . luffy is using haki in the scene as he does with every gear 4 attack, absolutely zero reason to think he would hold back on you.
Occam's razor, it takes less assumptions to say Luffy wasn't using ACoA there as there's not a single indication of it and it wouldn't make any sense either as when he uses ACoA on the rooftop everyone there makes a huge deal about it, nobody said anything when he one shot that Number.
Concession accepted.
"Anyone expecting a literal CP0 fodder to push a Yonko who just tango'd evenly with Kaido the WSC and WSP to anything higher than low diff should seek immediate medical attention."
bet ...
I will look forward to what explanation you are going to come up with aside from blaming the author of his own story .
Right because the author is infallible I'm sure, don't fucking pretend that it makes even the slightest narrative sense for Lucci to actually match a guy who was matching Kaido, you simply can't rationalize that other than Oda being Oda, not like this is the first time he's written something stupid which you've also called out before.
actually malding at how much time i spent discussing , convincing myself she will join , before accepting she would for this to happen.

this isnt even about stupid fan expectations
dont make yamato talk about joining the crew ten times over if she isnt going to .
Don't be a hypocrite.

G

Gorosei Informer

Oda casually hinting at a space arc again:

Enels DF would be perfect for Vegpunk yo use too...

Also this arc has an atompunk/futuretro/70s sci-fi and thus space themed setting too...

Not happening. All the cover stories will be Vinsmoke Piece from now on :goatasure:
Luffy is Joyboy, Jinbei is the All Blue, Sanji is the One Piece and Nami is Imu, welp.

What's funnier is Caeser breaking judge's RS mask with his hands :ihaha:
Lmao true. Judge is even grabbing him too, so Judge does have haki?!

There are thirteen if we include ACoA, which I'm going to because it makes them stronger, accept you're wrong and move on.

Occam's razor, it takes less assumptions to say Luffy wasn't using ACoA there as there's not a single indication of it and it wouldn't make any sense either as when he uses ACoA on the rooftop everyone there makes a huge deal about it, nobody said anything when he one shot that Number.

Concession accepted.

Right because the author is infallible I'm sure, don't fucking pretend that it makes even the slightest narrative sense for Lucci to actually match a guy who was matching Kaido, you simply can't rationalize that other than Oda being Oda, not like this is the first time he's written something stupid which you've also called out before.

Don't be a hypocrite.

"Right because the author is infallible I'm sure, don't fucking pretend that it makes even the slightest narrative sense for Lucci to actually match a guy who was matching Kaido, you simply can't rationalize that other than Oda being Oda, not like this is the first time he's written something stupid which you've also called out before."

didn't know matching and a low diff are the only two levels of engagement in combat possible . Nice .
There's nothing hypocritical there . everyone makes complaints if expectations are not met. What I won't take as an answer to why your argument fell flat tho is that oda fumbled blah blah blah . That would basically be a cop out for every L in any argument .

if I pumped my chest out and said yamato will join the crew
if she doesn't join., best believe am not crying back at the people who told me she won't join ," I am wrong because oda is shit".

no need to get all shaky tho mate
needing medical attention for thinking the opposite tho yeah?
low diff yeah?
be confident as I am in mine tears.

padding the attack names with Acoa to make your list bigger is comedic
not to mention the assumption he wasn't using ryou is head canon at best .

"As I mentioned, Rokuogan is the peak of Rokushiki so it's pretty unlikely that he has something greater unless you believe he has advanced haki and a second form or something"

1.variations of rokuogan
2.haki doesn't even need to be advanced , doesn't look like he used it in this panel( shouldn't have to explain this one , you listed 6 new attacks of that alone tears)
3. development of a new technique from the prodigy himself. lucci won't remain stale in 2 years .

anyone expecting luffy to rofl stomp lucci hasn't read one piece long enough.
How? Luffy is literally Emperor level now. He has all types of Advanced Haki and an Awakened Mythical Zoan. It's nonsensical to imagine a CP0 agent is giving him smoke when one stepped up to Kaidou and got pulverized.

there are 6 attacks you listed , stronger than a kong gun which still makes it one of luffy's strongest attacks .

I don't have to prove he used ryou on the kong gun . the real answer was just never shown .there's zero way to tell if luffy was using ryou or not . you happened to just hop on the side that helped your argument . luffy is using haki in the scene as he does with every gear 4 attack, absolutely zero reason to think he would hold back on ryou.

bet ...

maybe Kaku
lucci delusional
Lucci might be able to push franky extreme diff but the outcome is gonna be the same

:kuzanshut:

"Right because the author is infallible I'm sure, don't fucking pretend that it makes even the slightest narrative sense for Lucci to actually match a guy who was matching Kaido, you simply can't rationalize that other than Oda being Oda, not like this is the first time he's written something stupid which you've also called out before."
didn't know matching and a low diff are the only two levels of engagement in combat possible . Nice .
There's nothing hypocritical there . everyone makes complaints if expectations are not met. What I won't take as an answer to why your argument fell flat tho is that oda fumbled blah blah blah . That would basically be a cop out for every L in any argument .

if I pumped my chest out and said yamato will join the crew
if she doesn't join., best believe am not crying back at the people who told me she won't join ," I am wrong because oda is shit".

no need to get all shaky tho mate
needing medical attention for thinking the opposite tho yeah?
low diff yeah?
be confident as I am in mine tears.
Right because you totally didn't blame Oda for making you think that Yamato would join lol, it's just your fault for misunderstanding the story, not Oda's fault.:suresure:

The second half of your post is just a jumble of words that I really don't care to decipher, would have been much easier if you just took your L three posts ago instead of stonewalling:kayneshrug:

How? Luffy is literally Emperor level now. He has all types of Advanced Haki and an Awakened Mythical Zoan. It's nonsensical to imagine a CP0 agent is giving him smoke when one stepped up to Kaidou and got pulverized.
why not , hypothetically speaking big mom could have been a cp0 agent. There isn't a cap on how strong they can be

He doesn't have to be this so called " yonko level" to give luffy smoke.

Right because you totally didn't blame Oda for making you think that Yamato would join lol, it's just your fault for misunderstanding the story, not Oda's fault.:suresure:

The second half of your post is just a jumble of words that I really don't care to decipher, would have been much easier if you just took your L three posts ago instead of stonewalling:kayneshrug:
If you aren't reading am afraid am not reading either

we wait on that low diff .

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You will probably hear the "Luffy gets smacked early arc tradition" in response.

I really hope Luffy puts us out of this misery called Lucci lives matters real soon.

If it at least had some build up and to all "how bow crocs". Crocodile got retconned quickly and during the pre timeskip. Lucci was one the run for the majority of the 2 year timeskip and he wasn't going through Rayleigh training arc to jump from Enies Lobby level to YC1+.

You will probably hear the "Luffy gets smacked early arc tradition" in response.

I really hope Luffy puts us out of this misery called Lucci lives matters real soon.

If it at least had some build up and to all "how bow crocs". Crocodile got retconned quickly and during the pre timeskip. Lucci was one the run for the majority of the 2 year timeskip and he wasn't going through Rayleigh training arc to jump from Enies Lobby level to YC1+.
Rayleigh training was less effective than just gaining exp through new world
luffy jumped to yc1 + by actually fighting people .

Status
Not open for further replies.