Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yeah Kizaru is on his way :lumazed:

Hopefully we see him and Zoro clash:finally:

Happy to see Sentomaru wanting help Vegapunk. Probably another future ally in the making (thinking he'll join SWORD)

I'm thinking Luffy defeats Kizaru here eventually and whoever were killing the CP0s or the BBPs kill him and take his fruit, so he has no need to be in the final war
Tbf, he can lose here and still be in the final war, just like the former Shichibukai.

That's why I don't understand why it's such a big deal if Luffy defeats him this arc. He gets upgraded to MC villain status instead of subordinate villain status lol

G

Gorosei Informer

Damn, Zunesha is a disgraced circus elephant
Wow, that's quite a heavy possibility to process...

We know the Celestials are sadists who like to make their slaves/victims do all kinds of heinous and humiliating shit for their entertainment, I wouldn't be surprised if they had some truly cruel circuses going on tOP, with explicit abuse of whoever was forced to be part of it. Fishmen, Minks, regular animals in general, humans ofc and whatever else. All the different races even.

I remember hearing about "human zoos" back in the day and that was utterly horrifying too.

Well this is getting morbid now, it's morbidding time even lol.

But seriously given how extremely petty tyrants are, including the Celestials ofc, I wouldnt be surprised if they punished Zunesha for the pettiest and thus as far from justified reasons ofc.

:neesama::josad::snoopy::parkcry::crazwhat:

Lmaoooooo I would unironically love that! The greatest clown show/fiesta ever! Given his recent comments, his direction with OP, Luffy, Buggy and what he did for them, it all makes sense now!

Wouldn't put it past Oda for this to be true, given how much he loves Clowns clearly and thus Buggy ofc...
We have talk about it before.

Honestly, All Stars, Lead Performers, Headliners etc should have been the name of Buggys executives/commanders and such in his crew...It made Kaido seem like he has the circus crew instead? Which is ironically fitting though actually....
He wanted to become Joyboy
Joyboy was Clown
Goda :finally:
LOL it makes sense! Clowns live to bring joy to others too ofc...

The WG never recovered from being clowned on by Joyboy centuries ago, hence why they couldn't get his DF for 800 years too!

Now here's something interesting btw...

Toki jumped forwards 800 years into the future.

Zunesha knew Joyboy 800 years ago I think?

Old Wano was sunken 800 years ago to protect it.

The Void Century was 800 years ago....

What else? I can't remember if it was specified how long ago Ryuuma was active, I know its several centuries but I'm either thinking its 400-500 only or maybe its 800 too as par with these events too?

Did you also know that in terms of male human and female Pokémon breeding, Vaporeon is the most compatible Pokémon for humans? Not only are they in the field egg group, which is mostly comprised of mammals, Vaporeon are an average of 3”03’ tall and 63.9 pounds, this means they’re large enough to be able handle human dicks, and with their impressive Base Stats for HP and access to Acid Armor, you can be rough with one. Due to their mostly water based biology, there’s no doubt in my mind that an aroused Vaporeon would be incredibly wet, so wet that you could easily have sex with one for hours without getting sore. They can also learn the moves Attract, Baby-Doll Eyes, Captivate, Charm, and Tail Whip, along with not having fur to hide nipples, so it’d be incredibly easy for one to get you in the mood. With their abilities Water Absorb and Hydration, they can easily recover from fatigue with enough water. No other Pokémon comes close to this level of compatibility. Also, fun fact, if you pull out enough, you can make your Vaporeon turn white. Vaporeon is literally built for human dick. Ungodly defense stat+high HP pool+Acid Armor means it can take cock all day, all shapes and sizes and still come for more
:usoprice:

Just had to ruin it huh...

In all fairness (memes aside), I do think we’re taking things a bit too literally.

If people’s desires created the devil fruits, its likely that their fears do as well. And devil fruits come from futures that people envision, whether thats for better or worse.

For example:
An island like Drum may fear a future where the cold will grow too harsh to handle - Hie Hie No Mi

or

People living in darkness and destitution may dream of a future in the light - Pika Pika no Mi

The treasure on Mariejoa may be a “totem” that collects these feelings and creates devil fruits out of them (A devil fruit tree) and that’s why they have so many powerful fruits at their disposal.

G

Gorosei Informer

Tbf, he can lose here and still be in the final war, just like the former Shichibukai.

That's why I don't understand why it's such a big deal if Luffy defeats him this arc. He gets upgraded to MC villain status instead of subordinate villain status lol
Exactly, he doesn't stop being an extreme threat and thus dangerous and powerful if he's defeated.
Doesn't stop being an Admiral either unless he's demoted, which is extremely unlikely too.

Kizaru being truly humbled, forces to get serious, panic and face retribution for Sabaody are something I'd LOVE to see!

I actually adore Kizaru too as a character so I'd love to see more layers and (laser) focus on him, putting the spotlight on him to speak, although he is the spotlight actually lol.

The amount of connections this arc has to Sabaody is significant amd thus deliberate and Luffy is definitely ready to take on and even defeat Admirals now potentially. Not even just having a fair fight with them but winning too.

Kizaru is heavily associated with science too, the only Admiral to get his DF Replicated and he carries a secret agent to secret mad scientist for me too. I feel Oda wants us to underestimate him with his demeanour so he can really surprise us too when he gets serious and goes all out too.

Kizarus DF was so destructive at Sabaody and other times/places he used it too and I feel it gets downplayed too much by some people out there.

I love the theory Imus weapon is based on his DF too and I seriously hope Kizaru is awakened as he absolutely should be regardless and we see his full potential sooner than later.

Getting to see the Admirals go all out (I'm not convinced Green Bull has yet either), is gonna be a real thing of beauty too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.