Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but you got to admit how convenient for Cp0 that Sentomaru is not focusing on them, talking about his past and getting wrecked.
There is always convenient stuff with one piece and it is actually good for sentomaru portrayal the cp0 needed the controller to be a treat to the straw ahts so they had to beat sentomaru to get it but they back stabbed him so he never was defated fairly we can assume that fairly lucci would not have got the controller that easely.

I had thought that Zoro would spawn an Asura fruit cause of how much it looks like a devil fruit ability.human human fruit model Asura seems pretty possible to me or devil for Sanji.

So maybe non DF top tiers will have pseudo devil fruit powers based on their ambition
It actually does explain how these abilities come to life. It does connect back to Haki as well as it is the manifestation of your ambitions.

And once again the real spoilers make the majority of the people in this thread look like clowns. Lucci fucking tanked named attacks of Gear 5 and continues putting in work!
@Ryuarashi

Also, for fucking centuries we've been trying to educate those Yoncucks that the Navy can't fucking pick a fight with the Yonkou because an individual person or unit can't just decide whether the entire Government is joining a war or not. Lmao, it's literally spelled out for them in this chapter.
:milaugh:

@SakazOuki @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Extravlad @Kurozumi Wiwi @AkainuTheGrimReaper etc
Lmfao the leakers are unreal.
Vet level Lucci looking strong
:suresure:

Yes and no because admirals strenght is hidden when we know the curent power of the straw hats .
Luffy already flexed on lucci .
Lucci role was to get flexed on by luffy do you think Kizaru have the same role ? Of course not .
Kizaru is not a vilain we already have defeated .
We don't even know how strong this dude realy is.
I don't think the admiral strength that hidden , we have good idea how crazy strong they are .
Plus do you think Kizaru going to be able to do what did to SH on SB again ?

Status
Not open for further replies.