Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And what's with the sudden "Haki > DF" Or "DF > Haki" shit? why is everyone just saying this nonsense.

haki and Devil fruits have ways of counter or beating each other, they are like apples and oranges.
That doesn't matter here, base Luffy with CoC split the skies, G5 Luffy (no CoC) is going blow for blow against Lucci. :kobeha:

Luffy still bullies Kid/Law

Lucci looks impressive of course, but it seems like Luffy wasn't using ACoA or ACoC and never got hit so not sure where to place Lucci yet
To me he is around first commander level simply becayse he is awakened, thats something only high tiers have so far. Stronger than Queen but I'm not sure if he is stronger than King, Kata, Zoro or even Yamato

I always maintained Nika Luffy is a shit tier power up, advCoC is the only thing that matters.

Kaido literally said it..now random non admiral chump fodder like Lucci can keep up with it and no sell its attacks.

Zoro might be able to solo Luffy NFL.

At least Luffy would need to use everything he has at the risk of his own life at a chance of winning and would be 99.999% dead after the fight.

It might be stronger than that but i dont even think it would match snakeman's striking power let alone g3 (i rate Roc over both g3 & Snakeman interms of striking power.).
For the bold: Same. Roc attacks are incredibly powerful.

But for Snakeman: Thing is at first impression I'd have agreed, but Katakuri blocked those, when they haven't become Jet culverins yet. Do you think he could face off against awakened Lucci or Nika Luffy in base with just CoA/block mochi?

I think it's likely like that: base < g2 < Snakeman under like 4 accelerations < Nika/Lucci < Jet culverin < G3 < Roc ...?

Status
Not open for further replies.