Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gomu Gomu no Mi doesn't exists in old Devil Fruit books. The Nika Fruit did. The WG changed it from the Nika Fruit, to the Gomu Gomu No Mi, and therefore the Nika fruit does not exist in any of the modern Devil Fruit Books, the Gomu Gomu no Mi does.

As to why Luffy doesn't know the true name after eating it, is either a retcon, or will be explained down the line.
Oda already said eating a fruit would tell the user what the name is.
This whole Nika thing he pulled out his ass got him changing something he wrote 500+ chapters ago. And then say Kishimoto was all over the place

Thd databook said you only need to be proffecotent in observatikn haki to fight kizaru. .

Future Sight IS not needed to fight kizaru. Also ryaleigh ha snot shown Futue Sight.
Pretty sure Future Sight didn't exist when that databook was made lol, unless it was Vivre cards. If Snakeman was anything to go by, you need FS to deal with extreme speed, that's the only way Katakuri could keep up with Luffy, same with Kaido for Snakeman

Shanks saying it's dirty to go for exhausted people doesn't mean those exhausted people would lose to Broccoli. It just means that the very act of trying to gain advantage of the exhausted heroes that changed pirate history is dirty.
When greenbull neg diff king and queen . You use they are injured excuses depsite having 7 week of rest and they are zoan .

‘’Luffy beat up don krieg and Ussop who are injured . Don krieg have bandages when he fight luffy.

Theses so-called exhausted people will lose to greenbull which shanks have to come in.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Maybe. You can't tell me than luffy isn't using. And moreover she resistive direct serious bm attacking
Post automatically merged:

I disagree when it's two separate powers.

Lucci vs Luffy clash remembers more of Katakuri vs Luffy clash.
but both are coc users. So it can say they used "pre-adv coc"

Luffy bled like shit from those wind scythes

He can warp his body around blunt attacks

But King's magma and swordsmanship would fuck Gear 5th Luffy up

On the contrary Kaidos wind attacks would do nothing to King

Why would Kaido wind attack do anything vs King you need ACoC to get past his defence .
My whole point with king is he has higher base defence but that don't mean he more durable .
Cause if we using Kaido that uses ACoC with all his physical attack do you think King can take as much hits as luffy .

Maybe. You can't tell me than luffy isn't using. And moreover she resistive direct serious bm attacking
Post automatically merged:

but both are coc users. So it can say they used "pre-adv coc"
AdvCoC? He's not using it against Ulti. He didn't know how to imbue it to his attacks until 1010, when he learns how Kaido does it

Thd databook said you only need to be proffecotent in observatikn haki to fight kizaru. .
Fake. It says that Kizaru is so fast that only those who are profecient CoO users are even able to spot Kizaru. Which doesent mean profecient CoO is enough to fight Kizaru but the bare minimum to even be able to follow him with your eyes/senses, and we dont know what Oda meant with profecient - for me it sounds pretty similar to "advanced".

Status
Not open for further replies.