Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Luffy got hit full force by a blast breath the size of an island and it did literally nothing to him but make him soot covered like a cartoon and then he just ran on the air creating flames of his own. King's magma is not doing shit. And Luffy was able to block Kaido's wind slashes with haki, when he got cut on his arm he didn't have haki up. King is not doing shit to him, that normal punch that Luffy did to Kaido that stretched his head out would probably kill him.
Boro Breath and King's Magma dragon aren't even in the same realm. Magma is canonically a superior power to regular fire. Kaido's flaming Bagua isn't even hyped to be magma-like, yet Luffy was struggling to keep its heat at bay. King's wind slashes are far stronger than Kaido's, and Luffy barely blocked one of them while King could send multiple of them in one direction. Who said Luffy didn't have haki up when he got hit? It's a completely baseless statement. King can do more than just damage Luffy if his attacks land. The problem is, he's not strong enough to stand up to Luffy for more than a few minutes.

It's such a weird ass group, I'd love to see a MADS spinoff Manga someday in the far future.

You just know Caesar was getting picked on all the time by Queen and Judge. Actually, Caesar's personality makes a lot more sense, when you think of that.
Caesar making a rocket weapon out of organophosphate was some real ass shit. Real science. Few mg could already kill bears, but 5 GRAMS?! Ice oni magic and germa science whatever were so goofy and cartoonish we just handwaved it but those KX Rocket Launchers would kill a Yonko that tanked a Puncture Wille.

Caesar was fucking WILD. Those KX Rocket Launchers if they hit would one-shot 99% of OPverse.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
See what Wob Wucci does with a basic zoan? imagne if he had a mythical zoan? He should have gotten one instead of frauds like laido and his schizo daughter
Kaido’s whole crew deserve their DFs revoked lol, relatively strong fruits all in the hands of idiots who look for other powers like Haki and all that garbage.

Meanwhile Lucci with a standard leopard Zoan is clashing equally with Nika. Lol

CoC: Color of Clowns

Be Excellent! Rock that Soul!
My requirement for CoC is to stand fearless in the face of death: to accept death is coming, and then survive still.

Ulti had no issues challenging Big Mom to a 1v1 fight, and refused to stay down even after getting blasted straight through stomach.

Few Beast Pirates gained my respect like Ulti, when it's time to fight, she is serious business.

Luffy got hit full force by a blast breath the size of an island and it did literally nothing to him but make him soot covered like a cartoon and then he just ran on the air creating flames of his own. King's magma is not doing shit. And Luffy was able to block Kaido's wind slashes with haki, when he got cut on his arm he didn't have haki up. King is not doing shit to him, that normal punch that Luffy did to Kaido that stretched his head out would probably kill him.
That doesn't mean anything.
Boro Breath is a shit tier attack.

King has stronger version of Wind Scythes that had Luffy showering blood out of his body and screaming like a bitch.
Magma Dragon would kill Luffy unless he defends with CoC barrier
Obviously King's wind attacks would hurt Luffy bad too

Just saw the raw lucci did way better then those fake spoilers were saying he did not even looked koed .
He also clahsed with luffy using conqueror and luffy was closing 1 eye like he was actually trying to overpower lucci .
SO not bad lucci not bad!
Once agains howing how broken awakenings are .
Lucci's fodder DF 's awakening is broken I wonder how broken Kaido's awakening would have been:josad:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Just saw the raw lucci did way better then those fake spoilers were saying he did not even looked koed .
He also clahsed with luffy using conqueror and luffy was closing 1 eye like he was actually trying to overpower lucci .
SO not bad lucci not bad!
Once agains howing how broken awakenings are .
first goffyfan who recognizes it:cheers:
@AL sama @fbfj

My requirement for CoC is to stand fearless in the face of death: to accept death is coming, and then survive still.

Ulti had no issues challenging Big Mom to a 1v1 fight, and refused to stay down even after getting blasted straight through stomach.

Few Beast Pirates gained my respect like Ulti, when it's time to fight, she is serious business.
law dont have coc and he match your description
Post automatically merged:

Lucci's fodder DF 's awakening is broken I wonder how broken Kaido's awakening would have been:josad:
Sadly dude only liked haki .
SO he never reached his full potential

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Boro Breath and King's Magma dragon aren't even in the same realm. Magma is canonically a superior power to regular fire. Kaido's flaming Bagua isn't even hyped to be magma-like, yet Luffy was struggling to keep its heat at bay. King's wind slashes are far stronger than Kaido's, and Luffy barely blocked one of them while King could send multiple of them in one direction. Who said Luffy didn't have haki up when he got hit? It's a completely baseless statement. King can do more than just damage Luffy if his attacks land. The problem is, he's not strong enough to stand up to Luffy for more than a few minutes.
Because he was focusing all his haki on his bajrang when kaido hit his arm. He didn't have armament on his arm in the panel, but the punch did. I don't think that King's slashes are stronger than Kaido's and Kaido's smaller blast breath melted a whole ass mountain range, so even if we assume that King's magma is stronger, if Kaido's did 0 damage then king's isn't doing much more at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.