Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dislike the retcon because we have no concept of Nika. Luffy can now pull anything because "Nika". And we as readers can't call BS because we don't know what Nika does.

What I like, though, is the light heartedness and fun.

I love how all oyu guys have nothing so you are exagerating every single feats or statement I can troll the hell out of you expose you for what you are easely but you will not accept it .

I done it a lot so I learned about that .

But first you want the facts ?
Your hero shanks attacked him in the back like a coward when he was fighting the scabbards.
How is that impressive ?
He was also not defeated you are exagerating everything.
He himseld said he was backing off because he did not wanted pick a fight with shanks and his whole crew !
Lets see shanks pull up on an admiral in 1v1 and not with his whole crew and lets talk !
Greenbull is an Admiral, which only very few people in the Marines can actually achieve. He should be able to do much better. Quit babying him lol

The dude’s got a point

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He can't handle him as a matter of fact. The only impressive aspect about Lucci is he lasted ten seconds against G5.
Lucci absolutely can handle G5 Luffy. Speed-wise, they are equal and he has no Snakeman-like attacks in G5.
What he cant handle is facing Luffy's high-end moves head-on. He never could, not even in EL.
If he learned from the mistake, even if Luffy were to use Bairang Gun, it doesnt guarantee him a victory vs Lucci.
As long as Lucci doesnt decide to take it head on, as Kaido did, he is Gucci.
PIS will never make Luffy strong. It just makes his opponents dumb.

You talk about agenda but you can't explain why the alliance was still around in bandages with Shanks completing the logic for us: "The exhausted heroes".

You should be ashamed of yourself and stop saying nonsense, Luffy, Zoro and the others jumping into a fight at that height doesn't mean they are recovered, all the retainers were wrapped in bandages and even then they were fighting in the way they could, they didn't could perform at their best.

Green Bull hasn't embarrassed you enough yet?
He admitted to being weaker than Kaido, and was slaughtered by Shanks' Haki used from a kilometer away, while serving as a training tool for an 8 year old. LMFAO

Like seriously..

Exausted or not they had 7 days to recover being zoan so them being 70% is fair game .
ANd now they were in 2v 1 if King by himself was able to hold a candle to green bull they would have won .
Kid and law were not at 100% when they started fight BM And they are not relative to her in 1v1 .
Yet they won !
King and queen got off screened and manedge to only get a cut on his legs as a result of fighting him 2v1 .
You guys are delusional !

You can't even understand that this scene was Oda flexing admiral strenght by using commanders since we already have defeated commanders in the story .

BUt no have to put stupid excuses and BS .
Post automatically merged:

Greenbull is an Admiral, which only very few people in the Marines can actually achieve. He should be able to do much better. Quit babying him lol

The dude’s got a point

What point ??

I love how all oyu guys have nothing so you are exagerating every single feats or statement I can troll the hell out of you expose you for what you are easely but you will not accept it .

Your hero shanks attacked him in the back like a coward when he was fighting the scabbards.
How is that impressive ?
He himseld said he was backing off because he did not wanted pick a fight with shanks and his whole crew !
Lets see shanks pull up on an admiral in 1v1 and not with his whole crew and lets talk !
The fact that near dead Gear5 Luffy sent Kaido crashing to hell means that after a week of rest, Luffy might even crack Kaido’s skull with a bajrang gun lol
But yeah “muh bandages” lol
30 broken bones KoH Zoro puts Kaido on life support, let alone Zoro after a week of rest @Sasaki Kojirō
:kobeha:

I dislike the retcon because we have no concept of Nika. Luffy can now pull anything because "Nika". And we as readers can't call BS because we don't know what Nika does.

What I like, though, is the light heartedness and fun.
As far offensive attacks go there hasn't been anything beyond what people already expected from an awakened Luffy, time will tell if things do get crazier in that aspect though.

The fact that near dead Gear5 Luffy sent Kaido crashing to hell means that after a week of rest, Luffy might even crack Kaido’s skull with a bajrang gun lol
But yeah “muh bandages” lol
30 broken bones KoH Zoro puts Kaido on life support, let alone Zoro after a week of rest @Sasaki Kojirō

Please stop.
You are doing the same thing they are doing by saying ZOro put kaido on life support .
He did not even made him take a knee.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

How is that impressive ?
is your memory short boy?
Did you miss Shanks calling Marine Headquarters into open warfare at Marineford, with 3 Admirals + Fa included?

"We will be your opponents", and do you think this man only has the courage to intimidate an admiral when he is with his crew? LMFAOO.
This man literally invited the entire marine headquarters to try to defeat him 2 years ago including pre Yonko BB.

But what are the facts? I just showed a panel that shows Luffy, Zoro and Sanji covered in bandages, Law is later seen in the same form, with Shanks referring to them who won the war as being "exhausted leaves"...
He was also not defeated you are exaggerating everything.
Are we supposed to celebrate the fact that an admiral wasn't defeated by an 8-year-old boy who was learning to use his powers while restricting any insider help from his minions because according to Momo he wanted to deal with the threat himself?

But what's going on here? Why did the man who can solo 2 Yonko crews only retreat to a single crew?
I already answered this above right?
Shanks openly called the entire headquarters to fight against them, including Pre-Yonkou BB and the most heinous prisoners of level 6, this all after having stopped the strongest living creature in the world and absolute monster KAIDOU.

Crippled and trapped in cells while chained and recovering from grievous injuries. LOL
Like luffy beat up starve wounded don krieg and Ussop.
Like kaido lost clash match agansit 30 broken bones zoro ?
Queen lose his teeth which many human can survive without teeth. King use cheek as bandages instead of his chest.
‘Kaido can’t k.o cp0 agent which it result picture taken on gear 5 . Same cp0 is wounded by drake and appo.

Shanks is crippled by losing arm yet oda say his power remain same .

It is called former prison mine. It mean it is not prison anymore.

Are you atheist or religious person ? You have heard like former Christian , former Muslims, former atheists etc words ? Also ex-vegan are here or former vegan
Are former religious are still religious peopke by your logic ?

Last edited:
There's hope it will stay like this and don't turn into BS like reality warping.
Pretty much, I like it so far and it's within my acceptable range but can definitely understand how it can put others off, if Luffy starts pulling TNT sticks out the air or erasing characters with a pencil then things have gone too far for me then :catsweat:

There's hope it will stay like this and don't turn into BS like reality warping.
It’ll probably happen either way. If not with Gear 5 then Gear 6 if there is one.

Cars have six gears, right? Five for going forward and the sixth for reverse. Gear 6 could very well be a combination of all Gears. Think pink skinned bouncy man with white hair. :finally:

Or Oda could just do the unpredictable and come up with a completely different design for that. Who knows?

Yeah that’s Zoro before ACoC
Kaido basically open his legs to any ACoC swordsman, a single Asura would put him on life support.
Zoro might have use acoc since he put everything in that attack and kaido felt his coc .
Not only that but saying zoro would put him on life support with ashura now is head cannon if he indeed was not using acoc the first time he the scar will be deeper but I realy doubt he one shot a guy like kaido with 1 clean attack even if its his ultimate

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
- Pica > Doffy
- King > Kaido
- Shiryu (Evil Oden) > BB
- Kizaru > Akainu

One of the most hilarious patterns of Zoro fandom
Well, for Zoro, it is harder to deal with King than with Kaido.
It was harder to deal with Pica than with Doffy.
It will be harder to deal with Shiryu than with Blackbeard.
And it certainly will be harder to deal with Kizaru than with Akainu.

You have to understand that Luffy's opponents are tailored to be an issue for Luffy, a weak and ineffective guy compared to Zoro.
Zoro's opponents are tailored to be an issue for Zoro, someone far better than Luffy.
All that Zoro's opponents lack compared to Luffy's opponents is the narrative wank.
Featwise, they score even better. :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.