Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was holding back. He could have killed Luffy many times, but didn't. And ofc he acknowledged Luffy. But all a guy like Kizaru needs is Luffy being down for just like 30 seconds and he would have him cuffed with seastone and captured. That's the difference between fighting an Admiral and fighting another pirate. And cuffed Luffy couldn't do a thing.
Kaido wasn't holding back. He said it himself.
Luffy started out much weaker than Kaido. He grew until he gradually closed the gap by the time he acquired G5. There is no gap that significant between Luffy and Kizaru. That's just wishful thinking.
Your assuming Luffy would simply allow Kizaru to cuff him as if it's that simple. It took a distraction for Marco to even be cuffed in the first place.

Right? I wonder if that flying fortress thing that sucked up Capones ship over the TS, could have been the awakening of Fujis DF for example.

I think this is also why Oda has Vegapunk mention anti gravity thrusters too.

The Marines must have training grounds, access to empty islands that can serve as free reign for Admirals to spam their FFs for practise and thus master them.

I'm hoping to see sn island with characteristics like Enies Lobby, Punk Hazard, Raijin etc but witn lowered or imcreases gravity instead.
I want to see the Admirals in action in general. I also hope Law gets captured. They're slowly hyped up as the final antagonist, so I want to see some great things.

G

Gorosei Informer

I want to see the Admirals in action in general. I also hope Law gets captured. They're slowly hyped up as the final antagonist, so I want to see some great things.
Completely agree. The Admirals set such an unforgettable, unmatchable precedent pre-TS and Aokiji and Fujitora kicked off post TS with a bang too.

Logias and Marines, especially Admirals ofc were endgame of pre TS and I'm adamant they all will be again too post TS.

I do think Law will get captured too and I'd prefer that over him dying too especially.

Law, Koby, Pudding all in one place.

Kaido wasn't holding back. He said it himself.
Luffy started out much weaker than Kaido. He grew until he gradually closed the gap by the time he acquired G5. There is no gap that significant between Luffy and Kizaru. That's just wishful thinking.
Your assuming Luffy would simply allow Kizaru to cuff him as if it's that simple. It took a distraction for Marco to even be cuffed in the first place.
Then agree to disagree, then.

It makes sense but wouldn't it require loads of people to manifest their desire for them to create devil's fruits out of it? In today's world, we barely have anyone that achieved that state. The number of fruits is ridiculously high. AK must've theorized a way to forcibly manifest peoples' wills without them achieving it on their own like Zoro. Otherwise, it'd take so long to make this many DFs given how rare the phenomenon is.
It could just be a matter of knowing the possibility exists, which would be forgotten in this day and age, due to the World Government erasing all knowledge of the Void Century. Nobody is attempting it, because nobody knows its possible, whereas this process could have been common practice by the residence of the Ancient Kingdom, or just people who lived during the Void Century in general. Knowing is half the battle after all.

Completely agree. The Admirals set such an unforgettable, unmatchable precedent pre-TS and Aokiji and Fujitora kicked off post TS with a bang too.

Logias and Marines, especially Admirals ofc were endgame of pre TS and I'm adamant they all will be again too post TS.

I do think Law will get captured too and I'd prefer that over him dying too especially.

Law, Koby, Pudding all in one place.
I hope either BB will capture Law or Sengoku will show up and save him, but take him to Impel Down. Maybe even Garp and Sengoku because Koby is Garp's student and Law Sengoku's "grandson". Would be great to see Sengoku vs BB since this was teased in Marineford as well.

G

Gorosei Informer

I hope either BB will capture Law or Sengoku will show up and save him, but take him to Impel Down. Maybe even Garp and Sengoku because Koby is Garp's student and Law Sengoku's "grandson". Would be great to see Sengoku vs BB since this was teased in Marineford as well.
Oooh this would be very awesome, especially if Garp and Sengoku show up too haha. Make it a running theme/gag of BB being harassed/chased away by super strong old men lmao.

Crocus finna come after him next!

Yeah I wouldn't mind Sengoku vs BB again and just getting to see Sen fighting again and even going all out. Id love to see Garp no sell BBs reliance on DFs with sheer strength, haki, muscle power (Terry Crews approved) and how he would dal with the Gura Gura too.
Garps punches will REALLY hurt Blackbeard too!

I want to see BB fuck up some powerul named characters onscreen too though. Shame the Payback War, Baltigo raid and Rocky Port incident were offscreened.

Even now Oda cutting away from BB vs Law shamefully smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.