Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh this would be very awesome, especially if Garp and Sengoku show up too haha. Make it a running theme/gag of BB being harassed/chased away by super strong old men lmao.

Crocus finna come after him next!

Yeah I wouldn't mind Sengoku vs BB again and just getting to see Sen fighting again and even going all out. Id love to see Garp no sell BBs reliance on DFs with sheer strength, haki, muscle power (Terry Crews approved) and how he would dal with the Gura Gura too.
Garps punches will REALLY hurt Blackbeard too!

I want to see BB fuck up some powerul named characters onscreen too though. Shame the Payback War, Baltigo raid and Rocky Port incident were offscreened.

Even now Oda cutting away from BB vs Law shamefully smh.
He can take down Sen while Garp frees Koby and arrests Law as well.

Kaku is too dangerous for Sanji.
I dont think he will fight in this arc.

As long as they are mindless, it's doable to brush them off but damaging them in flame mode shouldnt be doable.
Kaku is a master of Rankyaku
A legbased move
Its perfect antithesis to Sanji haha
Post automatically merged:

If Kizaru shares a close relationship with Sentomaru, then I guess it's RIP CP-0 when he reaches Egghead.
Sentomaru will team up with cp0

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Kaku is too dangerous for Sanji.
I dont think he will fight in this arc.

As long as they are mindless, it's doable to brush them off but damaging them in flame mode shouldnt be doable.
The real problem will be how luffy won't be cut in the middle for s-hawk attacks when he suffered with kaido cut attacks

Yeah I could see that happening. I fear Garp and Sengoku both have some death flags eventually but then again with Oda...lol.

I hope either of them at least is affiliated with Sword too somehow.
Sengoku more than Garp. He also has a DF BB could be after for his 3rd fruit which is likely a Zoan. Garp I can see defecting eventually when Luffy and Dragon join forces.

Status
Not open for further replies.