One Piece Chapter 1070: The Most Powerful Beings

Rate Chapter

• Total voters
Fourteenth/Fifteenth Page: Sanji and Nami, both who have experience with slavery as children, seem the most opposed to Vegapunk. If Nami finds out Sanji's horrible upbringing was partially due to Vegapunk's science, he's in for a bad time.
Notice Oda chose Sanji to be the one to point out they're just weapons for the navy. Like him and his siblings were just weapons for Germa. I wonder if that will have Sanji with Nami advocate for them later.

Meeyori

❀ π“‚π‘œπ‘œπ“ƒ π“…π“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ’Έπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ ❀
β€Ž
Can someone get S-Snake a dress that goes down to her kneecaps? Thanks. Getting real sick of Bonney, so I'm sure we're going to get another sad reveal to make us feel so bad for her. Interested to see how good Vegapunk's medical tech is, it should be pretty advanced.
Bonney really took the back burner recently huh, and tbh her Vegapunk revenge story isn’t very compelling, hopefully that changes

CoC: Color of Clowns

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeans
β€Ž

Stop being weird man... :seriously:
Sanji treats kids with respect, I have no idea why people think he's a pedo. He's a simp who has a hard time controlling his passion and says and does stupid things, he's not a criminal. Sanji never touches women without their permission in order to harm them, man. I would have loved having Sanji as a dad.

That's why I don't want Oda to pull anything with S-Snake, I don't want Sanji haters to have that ammunition.

Sanji treats kids with respect, I have no idea why people think he's a pedo. He's a simp who has a hard time controlling his passion and says and does stupid things, he's not a criminal. Sanji never touches women without their permission in order to harm them, man. I would have loved having Sanji as a dad.

That's why I don't want Oda to pull anything with S-Snake, I don't want Sanji haters to have that ammunition.
If Oda thinks it's funny , it will happen..

Oda writes with vibes , we just try to look at it too deep .

CoC: Color of Clowns

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeans
β€Ž
X Drake I swear when I was new to op I had him at top 3 supernovas he got me so hyped up then wano came :milaugh:
X-Drake still hasn't done much with Sword. Wano was setting X-Drake up to come to Koby's mindset, that pirates like Luffy are good people and can be trusted.

Keep in mind Mr. Go, the CP0 Agent Drake fought, survived fighting Kaido and relayed G5's image to the WG. It's possible the WG know Drake fought against CP0. His arc is far from over.

I saw a comment in the spoiler thread that jump-started my mind a little bit. The fellow said that maybe S-Hawk would "have the same devil fruit as Buggy so he cant cut anything but cannot be cut". Reading that, I suddenly realized something I had not thought about too much - all those devil fruits which previously appeared that had major potential but were tied down/limited by falling into the hands of weak characters?

Every single one of them can be made to make a re-appearance if those types of clones are manufactured.

Of course with the current arrangement, we can only have so many devil fruits. But if they produced more than just "7 Seraphim" for example, and started doing this with a whole Litany of strong pirates? It would be crazy. It would not just be the clone army concept / Order 66 idea, but every one could have a devil fruit ability lived to its greatest battle potential.

What if they had preserved some flesh after they killed Roger? Could we get S-Roger? S-Newgate?

If Oda thinks it's funny , it will happen..

Oda writes with vibes , we just try to look at it too deep .

Note in the panel Sanji's eyes are looking directly at the screen where they're watching the seraphim, 2-3 panels before S-Snake does her attack. If it was going to happen he would have shown some sort of reaction there. It didn't. Not going to happen.

Some people are just obsessed with slandering sanji and even inventing lies about the character :luuh: