Rate?

• Total voters
Good enjoyable chapter.

Kuma going back to maryjois is something I didn’t really see coming at all. I wonder what kind of program he is following.

Lucci still can’t accept luffy as an emperor…

Kidd showing up to elbaf was kinda out of the blue.

Finally garp showing to go save koby at beehive island. Probably will be off screened.

4/5 chapter for me

I think Oda may going to be doing a very unorthodox thing with these next few islands (to help escalate pacing), where antagonists pool over into the following location as we race towards One Piece.

You have Egghead (Kizaru), Elbaf (maybe Shanks?), and Fullalead (Blackbeard), as it potentially cascades into a huge ass battle royale between Luffy, 2 other Yonko and an Admiral fleet on or around Lodestar and even Laugh Tale. Then maybe this leads to a major final battle with these either of Yonko, Akainu, and Im towards Mariejois. But lets see how Kizaru is treated first

The real question is how or when we even head into the opposite direction, since we know for a fact Shirahoshi must be used for something with Luffy and FI's destruction prophecy.

I think Oda may going to be doing a very unorthodox thing with these next few islands (to help escalate pacing), where antagonists pool over into the following location as we race towards One Piece.

You have Egghead (Kizaru), Elbaf (maybe Shanks?), and Fullalead (Blackbeard), as it potentially cascades into a huge ass battle royale between Luffy, 2 other Yonko and an Admiral fleet on or around Lodestar and even Laugh Tale. Then maybe this leads to a major final battle with these either of Yonko, Akainu, and Im towards Mariejois. But lets see how Kizaru is treated first

The real question is how or when we even head into the opposite direction, since we know for a fact Shirahoshi must be used for something with Luffy and FI's destruction prophecy.
Whoever caribou gives his info dump to will bring shirahoshi into the mix