Rate?

• Total voters
Not sure if I already mentioned it or not, but I loved Garp's attitude. Like, he is one of the ideal marines for this exact reason.

The vast majority (of administrative figures) are so stupidly painstakingly slow and take waaaay too long trying to calculate all the potential repercussions, and the attitude ends up putting people like Coby at risk needlessly. Like they would literally just wait there while having all the power to make a rescue attempt waiting for an authorization from "top brass" that takes months to come, and Coby would be dead by the time it arrives, or who knows what else.

Garp has the right idea. Screw the administration, we don't need authorization for the common sense to arrange a rescue mission for one our valuable comrades, especially not one with such a high potential and value to the organization.

Like, I am sure you must all feel the same in some way. By now you've worked in companies, institutions, dealt with governments and authority lorders and seen the problems that come when incompetent and insecure narcissistic types micromanage organizations. Literally nothing of value gets done, at least not with taking an almost equal amount of steps backwards for no reason.

I don't mind the Straw Hats preparing to leave already. No need to drag the arc out when it's not a large-scale confrontation but I just hope Kizaru intercepts Luffy before the Straw Hats leave and we get some clashes. CP0 isn't just gonna stand by and Kizaru should be close.

Garp's great, taking action rather than waiting around for things to happen. Hopefully this leads to some amazing moments.

Let me guess, Kuma was actually heading to Egghead but since he wasnt flying high enough above the sea, the Redline became an obstacle lol :risitameh:
And he was drawn like a giant, he is like 20meters in those panels. This author haha.

Why is Kaku surprised? Zoro is lying out there in the open wtf.

And look at this lethality of the swords against kicks lmao :shame:

Zoroturds owning L's in each chapter with this kind of things haha.

Garp coming back to action makes no sense xD. No, him going to take action makes no sense, since he never actually participated actively in the story. Well, I guess we'll see more about Aokiji's goals here or smth.

Let me guess, Kuma was actually heading to Egghead but since he wasnt flying high enough above the sea, the Redline became an obstacle lol :risitameh:
And he was drawn like a giant, he is like 20meters in those panels. This author haha.

Garp coming back to action makes no sense xD. No, him going to take action makes no sense, since he never actually participated actively in the story. Well, I guess we'll see more about Aokiji's goals here or smth.
What L?

And look at this lethality of the swords against kicks lmao.
Hakiless swords vs. a Tekkai user. What's your point? Pre TS Shiryu (high tier) was said to be as strong and even more dangerous than Magellan with his ridiculously lethal DF. Oden clapped Kaido out of the skies with one blow and gave him life long trauma, putting him in the same ballpark as Shanks, Roger, Whitebeard and Xebec.

What sword lethality? zolo couldn't even kill a cockroach ever since the beginning of his voyage as a Strawhat:luffylaugh:

Only Luffy had confirmed kills as a Strawhat Pirate(bunch of fodders that got push off in the lava in Impel down and Kaido):gokulaugh:

Last edited:
Hakiless swords vs. a Tekkai user. What's your point? Pre TS Shiryu (high tier) was said to be as strong and even more dangerous than Magellan with his ridiculously lethal DF. Oden clapped Kaido out of the skies with one blow and gave him life long trauma, putting him in the same ballpark as Shanks, Roger, Whitebeard and Xebec.
:pepecopium:

And the other examples aren't even relevant here at all haha, wtf.