Rate?

• Total voters
VP is becoming more and more suspicious. I don't really have any reason to like him or to root for him. What's his deal?

He uses people. He owes Bonney an explanation and he's holding back info to the Strawhats, too.

And if I were going to split myself into multiple parts to improve my efficiency, why would I devote one of them to violence? And greed? And one who's entirely evil??

All of the VPs have dumb drawbacks:

Atlas is rash and thoughtless. Lilith is, too.
Edison is worthless in emergencies bc he's running around getting ideas.
Shaka is possibly "good" to a fault and will turn on our protagonists.
York is a Playdoh fun factory that doesn't have a brain.
Pythagoras is slow and accommodating, but powerless against more passionate people like Lucci or Lilith
Lilith is greedy and short-sighted.

And that's how I feel about Vegapunk :brootea:

So yeah, Shaka is probably the traitor.

So here's a thought I had.

Sanji has not reacted pervertedly to Stussy. The groups have watched CP0 on the screens, they have seen them.

Oda once in SBS when asked about Sanji not reacting to Reiju said he won't to his sister or incest.

There are theories people have put forth of Stussy being Sora's sister or mom (anti-aging research, Stussy saying she was older than she looked in WCI).

While Sanji may not know that if it was the case, Oda not having him react may be a hint to something there, since he's reacting to Lilith fine.

Possible?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
Yep so far we know :

" they'd have nowhere left to hide " so it's someone that's already hiding from the WG
" i'm in a big pinch please save me " i've always been prepared for this order "she/he probably knows that this is a serious trouble likely involving someone really strong if Vegapunk is asking for help, and it knows that revealing himself could mean his death ( or basically waging war against the WG with no possibility of hiding nowhere cuz it's something he/she has been prepared for for a long time )

Not sure real Kuma makes sense i mean he's a revo and who's better at hiding than Dragon ?He could just reunite with them and they are already planning to go to war against the WG.....So idk about that
Fuji ? He's not hiding from the WG xD

It's likely an old character if it has been running from the WG

Hoping for a new character ( maybe one of those races that are being hunted ) or a relic of the past
It's Sora, warrior of the sea.

One thing is odd though. With so much force now backing up Vegapunk’s side (Straw hat crew, group of persons Vegapunk was asking for help, the remaining Seraphim back in the lab - and if they encounter them, the Stellar and the Satellites could easily take back control over the Seraphim CP0 is currently commanding), we surely have a stark power imbalance in favor of Vegapunk here. Now, if Oda really wants the Straw hats to face equal opponents, like on almost every other island, than those opponents should be able to give them a fair fight at least. I wonder for example if by any means Kizaru will come with one of the gorosei sailing with him to Egghead. Then it could become more equal with all the Seraphim on the WG’s side. Or if another event makes the scales tip.

My second question is, if the WG already knows about the persons that Vegapunk called. If Stussy was on Egghaed before and has gathered intell about him, then she could have come across the men/women/people Vegapunk was asking for help this last chapter. Maybe it could be why Kizaru was sent to Egghead in the first place after CP0. But then, why not sent him with the group of agents? (But I am very reluctant to interpret more into it because I don’t know if Stussy knows the tech Vegapunk uses from the void century (meaning she could be old as hell) or from a mission to gather intell about the doctor recently.)

I probably should've said if there is a VP traitor, it's Shaka. I'm not sure that turning off the Frontier Dome was sabotage. Maybe it's a plan from the silhouette person and they did it on purpose.

But I do think that the VP's drawbacks are going to come into play at some point.

And I don't like him.
I think it strange what Shaka tells Lilith after she said she wants to go out to fight CP0. His words were: β€œ[…] it is our duty to priotize the Stella’s safety above all else. We may be expandable… .”. This statement tells us 2 things. First: He is reminding Lilith of their duty is their priority and with it showing us that he has a strong feeling of responsibility towards what he thinks is his duty. Second: He is is even going so far as to prioritize his duty over his own life and that of his co-Satellites.

We do have seen such a mindset before. Only that person who I mean is working for the other side and is currently trying to kill them all.

I said before that Lucci and Shaka share common behavior, speaking patterns, gesticulation and posture. They are strategists and highly intelligent. Now we have one more common aspect they are sharing: Their priorities and way of thinking. Duty goes above all else and their own personal drives and motivations are only second in this agenda.

With so many similaritier, my guess that they could be related in some way is definitely becoming stronger. And if they truly are related, they could be some kind of brothers. If you are interested with following that kind of thought you can read it here if you want: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ad-–-give-me-your-theories.35873/post-3760302

So here's a thought I had.

Sanji has not reacted pervertedly to Stussy. The groups have watched CP0 on the screens, they have seen them.

Oda once in SBS when asked about Sanji not reacting to Reiju said he won't to his sister or incest.

There are theories people have put forth of Stussy being Sora's sister or mom (anti-aging research, Stussy saying she was older than she looked in WCI).

While Sanji may not know that if it was the case, Oda not having him react may be a hint to something there, since he's reacting to Lilith fine.

Possible?
ngl when i saw the MADS scientists with that woman i thought it's stussy and then i thought she'd fight sanji and tell him nasty things about sora, like how she used to pimp her to judge, causing sanji great emotional distress.

i mean, stussy knows a lot about VP's science projects but she's also a pimp.

she could be his grandma/aunt too but i hope she's not, sanji already has too many horrible relatives

Last edited:
ngl when i saw the MADS scientists with that woman i thought it's stussy and then i thought she'd fight sanji and tell him nasty things about sora, like how she used to pimp her to judge, causing sanji great emotional distress.

i mean, stussy knows a lot about VP's science projects but she's also a pimp.

she could be his grandma/aunt too but i hope she's not, sanji already has too may horrible relatives
But what if Sora is Stussy's clone that was created by Judge after the real Stussy rejected him. :crazwhat:

But what if Sora is Stussy's clone that was created by Judge after the real Stussy rejected him. :crazwhat:
too similar to hogback's story

not that oda can't be repetitive

edit: another possibility - sora married judge (even though he wasn't a great guy) just to avoid getting pimped by her WG dog mom stussy. maybe judge promised to 'save' her from being used/sold by stussy or sth

Last edited:
VP is becoming more and more suspicious. I don't really have any reason to like him or to root for him. What's his deal?

He uses people. He owes Bonney an explanation and he's holding back info to the Strawhats, too.

And if I were going to split myself into multiple parts to improve my efficiency, why would I devote one of them to violence? And greed? And one who's entirely evil??

All of the VPs have dumb drawbacks:

Atlas is rash and thoughtless. Lilith is, too.
Edison is worthless in emergencies bc he's running around getting ideas.
Shaka is possibly "good" to a fault and will turn on our protagonists.
York is a Playdoh fun factory that doesn't have a brain.
Pythagoras is slow and accommodating, but powerless against more passionate people like Lucci or Lilith
Lilith is greedy and short-sighted.

And that's how I feel about Vegapunk :brootea:

So yeah, Shaka is probably the traitor.
He's definitely sus.

But as @Lor D. Coast pointed out, it was probably Caribou.