Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido got a highlight reel for a flashback where as Oden got the infinite tsukiyomi, well it felt like it in length lol.

Kaido deserved so much better. We have a far superior Samurai in Woro anyway!
Extreme injustice to the beast :josad: I don't have any prob with oden. I am indifferent to him but Kaido was introduced way before oden and had more importance as a yonko still he got dirty and oden got a whole solid FB

G

Gorosei Informer

I don't think he has a fruit but imagine giant giant fruit for him. He would be a monster with it. At least I am expecting next level haki from him if he fights
Holy shit thats terrifying hahahaha! He would warm up by destroying countries instead of just mountains LMAO!

That would have been awesome against Kaidos dragon form, Big Moms bigger mom form, Tesoros gold giant form and Bullets mecha giant form whatever.

Sounds like a FAR superior version of Makarov from Fairy Tail too easily!

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
-Oda created an entire separate character for the sole purpose of continuing Oden wank without break in Yamato, god forbid a panel goes by without his dick being stroked.
-He even handed Zoro a sword that somehow managed to take the focus away from Zoro and give it to Oden.

And this is ignoring Kaidou the literal WSC, being a hype tool for Oden in his own fucking arc LOL. How tf do you actively dehype your own final boss and current World's Strongest for a flashback character?

Oda is odensexual fr. And this is without factoring in how badly written him and his plot was, (deny help, dance butt naked and wait for an enemy who is shit scared of you to grow stronger only to fight when he is prepared) Oda's lowest point as an author.

Hands down worst character in the manga.

Extreme injustice to the beast :josad: I don't have any prob with oden. I am indifferent to him but Kaido was introduced way before oden and had more importance as a yonko still he got dirty and oden got a whole solid FB
yeah kaido's character arc was screwed
as a villain tho can't complain too much. took a lot of convenience for luffy to take him down and that's all I want.

wish oda had mad him a bit more ruthless ; should have killed more people than what we ended up with starting with the scabbards.

-Oda created an entire separate character for the sole purpose of continuing Oden wank without break in Yamato, god forbid a panel goes by without his dick being stroked.
-He even handed Zoro a sword that somehow managed to take the focus away from Zoro and give it to Oden.

And this is ignoring Kaidou the literal WSC, being a hype tool for Oden in his own fucking arc LOL. How tf do you actively dehype your own final boss and current Worlds Strongest for a flashback character.

Oda is odensexual fr. And this is without factoring in how badly written him and his plot was, (deny help, dance butt naked and wait for an enemy who is shit scared of you to grow stronger only to fight when he is prepared) Oda's lowest point as an author.

ZenZu-sama on fire again
:finally:

And this is ignoring Kaidou the literal WSC, being a hype tool for Oden in his own fucking arc LOL. How tf do you actively dehype your own final boss and current Worlds Strongest for a flashback character.

cry
:suresure:

yeah kaido's character arc was screwed
as a villain tho can't complain too much. took a lot of convenience for luffy to take him down and that's all I want.

wish oda had mad him a bit more ruthless ; should have killed more people than what we ended up with starting with the scabbards.
Simply give him orochi's FB where oni's were discriminated and pushed out of wano and Kaido came to take revenge and that would be good. I am baffled how oda fumbled with Kaido's story. Orochi does not adds anything to the story.

He retconned the story for Oden wank:
VoaT allowing Roger to hear the past through the poneglyphs >> Oden reading them
Only Roger and Luffy being able to hear the Seakings in FI >> Oden just being like “I hear them too!”

The story changed just so Oda could wank Oden even more.

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅

Don't forget the character he ruined the most

Rubber Jesus Goofy

Status
Not open for further replies.