Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinyagi-chan can you do me a favor and send me the raw kanji that says this?
Death Usagi did a conversation about it on Twitter (that’s much longer than what Kurwa shared)
Post automatically merged:

Am I missing something or what?
Admiral fans are saying Aramaki neg diff Weevil but there isn't any panel of that.

If there was something like what he did vs Queen or King it'll be ok.
Dunno if they want to bet on a panel- less "feat".
Weevil was captured by Aramaki.

Now you could headcanon it that he surrendered even though there’s nothing that implies that and Weevil was LITERALLY calling for his mommy.

The ground is white, you thought white ground means air, yes you got debunked.
You make excuses about it should be swords only now, lol, that's funny.

Probably waiting TCB.
Again using logic unlike you PHYSICAL FORCE AND TRAJECTORY IS SHOWN IN SWORD CLASHES. INSTEAD OF SHOWING REGULAR FISTS OR SWORD SLASHES THAT WOULD DEPICT FORCE AND TRAJECTORY YOU DECIDED TO USE AN EXAMPLES OF NON SOLID ELEMENTS THAT DONT SHOW FORCE LOL. If that ain't a grade A loss I don't know what is lol

Again using logic unlike you PHYSICAL FORCE AND TRAJECTORY IS SHOWN IN SWORD CLASHES. INSTEAD OF SHOWING REGULAR FISTS OR SWORD SLASHES THAT WOULD DEPICT FORCE AND TRAJECTORY YOU DECIDED TO USE AN EXAMPLES OF NON SOLID ELEMENTS THAT DONT SHOW FORCE LOL. If that ain't a grade A loss I don't know what is lol
Its crazy how you cried to deny Zolo getting send flying, now don't talk about the white floor SHawk was standing on, you forgot about that.

Red Dog's magma fist is in solid form, wtf are you talking about Lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.