Status
Not open for further replies.
:risicheck::risitasad:
I actually love Kizaru, I didn't even think this was a possibility.

Keep in mind we have no idea how Augur's Warp Fruit works, imagine Blackbeard teleports into Egghead, holding Law's body in one hand, and shouts, "ZEHAHAHAHAHA! Is that a "God", I see there? A Gorosei? Hey, guess what!?! That Fruit you were willing to pay 5 Billion Berry for... GUESS WHO HAS IT NOW, YOU ARROGANT OLD MAN?!?"

Blackbeard tosses Law into the sea, and spread his hand open.
"ROOM."

Blackbeard tosses a rock at Saturn, then switches places with it using Shambles.
"BLACK HOLE!"
Saturn and Kizaru are both sucked in, then Blackbeard hits them with the Gura Gura fists.
:zehaha:
@Reborn What do you think about Blackbeard showing up in Egghead with Law's Fruit at his disposal and punching out Kizaru?
your takes are crazy yet refreshing af this would be pure hype :steef::steef::steef:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
your takes are crazy yet refreshing af this would be pure hype :steef::steef::steef:
I'm having the time of my life theorizing right now, Oda has never had this many pieces moving at once.

So many top tiers are around Egghead, it's fun to imagine the possibilities.

You never know with Blackbeard, such an unpredictable character, I love him.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Zoro vs Prime Garp currently?

Zoro has him beat in practically every stat
Zoro vs Prime Garp
Zoro vs Prime Garp is a battle between the Straw Hat Pirates and the Marines.

The battle starts with Luffy and Garp exchanging punches. Garp then uses his hand to grab Luffy's arm and throws him into a wall. Luffy gets up and charges at Garp, but Garp blocks the attack with his hand. Luffy then tries to use his Haoshoku Haki, but Garp blocks it with his hand. Garp then punches Luffy in the face, knocking him down.

Luffy gets up and charges at Garp again, but this time, Garp uses his leg to trip Luffy. Luffy falls to the ground and Garp prepares to hit him with his foot, but Sanji jumps in front of Luffy and takes the hit. Sanji then gets up and punches Garp in the face, knocking him down.

Zoro then jumps in front of Garp and kicks him in the face, knocking him down. Zoro then prepares to kill Garp, but Usopp stops him. Usopp then tells Zoro that he should finish off Garp while he's down because he's not going to be able to get up again. Zoro then agrees and prepares to kill Garp.

Garp then gets up and attacks Zoro with his cane, but Zoro blocks the attack with his sword. Garp then hits Zoro in the face with his cane, knocking him down. Garp then prepares to kill Zoro, but Usopp jumps in front of him and takes the hit instead. Usopp then tells Zoro that he should finish off Garp while he's down because he's not going to be able to get up again. Zoro then agrees and prepares to kill Garp.

Status
Not open for further replies.