Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we bring back Sword/Admiral?

I'm kinda bored of shitting on Admirals, its disingenuous since I fuck with them

I still think Aramaki is a bozo tho, even if its possible he fights Zoro, I'll shit on him then.

Here you lost me

How you reached to the conclusion that photons (particles which makes light) don't reflect off of him?

Also, There is nothing faster than light - except universe or expansions of space.
Photons are particles that emit light. To the eye, we see things when light bounces off of it. Sanji is moving at speeds that light aka photons don't reflect off of. Aka invisibility. But if he's faster than photons/not hit by them, he's faster than light.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Photons are particles that emit light. To the eye, we see things when light bounces off of it. Sanji is moving at speeds that light aka photons don't reflect off of. Aka invisibility. But if he's faster than photons/not hit by them, he's faster than light.
With raid suit yes

Because you appear invisible when you don't interact with light in any way - absorb or reflect

But sanji appears invisible because of his sheer speed and not because he doesn't reflects Photon

Status
Not open for further replies.