Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Kidd more than likely kept doing the shit Shakky said about him and why his bounty was that big.

It's safe to assume he continued during the timeskip and he bumped into Shanks' territory without knowing it and did those things there too.

Shanks ambushed Kidd Pirates and forced him to pay the price for his actions or he will kill him instead. <----- This is where the whole theory of Shanks wanting to teach cocky Kidd a lesson would come from.

Kidd Pirates thought they are the shit and started fighting but quickly lost and Kidd's arm was cut off.

The other spin might be that Oda wants to make Kidd a rebellious but honorable pirate and Kidd sacrificed his arm to repay for the sins he did to Shanks' territory.

This at least adds some value to Kidd losing his arm to RHP.

I don't believe Shanks would even bother toying with such a weak crew back then.

Kid probably sacrified his arm to save one of his members

I bet RHP caught Heat or Killer, then they told Kid to make a choice
Save them by giving up an arm and going away
Or watch him die alongside him
sounds reasonable
Post automatically merged:

huh?
Oh kid got scar from blond commander from Shanks pirates with 1.487 billion worth person. Not bad given it happened during timeskip.

And fukc, at this rate it won't be a surprise if Beckman has 2b bounty.

Could it be that my man was forced to cut off his own arm to save his men akin to Killer?:josad: It'd be a lot cooler if that's what happened—though RHPs would look like douchebags.
This would be a good guess with him having two options to make.

They fought, got overwhelmed and captured some of his crew members with others escaping

Shanks sent Rockstar for the message if he wants to take his crew back he must sacrifice something from him. The two choices part, is he willing to sacrifice a part of his for his crew or will he let them be

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Kid probably sacrified his arm to save one of his members

I bet RHP caught Heat or Killer, then they told Kid to make a choice
Save them by giving up an arm and going away
Or watch him die alongside him
This or Kidd ambushed Shanks' territory and this was meant to be a lesson for Kidd to respect superiors.

Status
Not open for further replies.