Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Oda manages to make Kidd go toe-to-toe with his golden boy Shanks 1v1. I will call One Piece the Master Piece, go to Japan and suck his dick. Fandom meltdown will reach unfathomed levels.
Oda fucked an admiral like a bitch in front of Shanks

Kid should have the RIGHT to do this in front of Shanks
it's really unfair if he ends up hopeless after fighting with Big Mom
I mean it, he SHOULD do some damage
but ... I will be SHOCK if Oda respect Kid that much in front of anyone let alone Shanks

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
If you want a non-trolling answer, Sanji and Jimbei should both get a "wing" moment when Luffy climbs Mariejoies and frees the slaves. Both Sanji (ex nobility, almost clone, etc.) and Jimbei (Tiger Fish, racism) have ties with that place, whereas Zoro doesn't. Thematically, Zoro can shoulder Luffy in any power contest, while Sanji should be there for deeper reasons related to family, emotions, freedom.
Fuck outta here :snoopy:

he literally invited apoo to the party earlier and what's wrong with sailing with his crew on?
the party was to set up his war on the world and everyone attending was an armed pirate and member of his crew or one of orochis 10,000 samurai and ninja. did you already forget? it was only like a year ago. Kaido is the worlds strongest hostage taker and worlds strongest help asker

Kidd’s current bounty isn’t that much lower than Shanks’ on top of that he’s 1 of the new generation that aided in the defeat of Shanks’ former rivals

But you and others expect Shanks not to be cautious because he doesn’t underestimate his opponents???

WG forum members in a nutshell 🤦🏾‍♂️
Dude Kid's crew got soloed by Beckman alone in the past. What caution does he need? Just send Beckman again and they are done. Send Lucky Roo too if he wants to be cautious.

Status
Not open for further replies.