Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Shanks saved Sengoku, Garp and Marineford island from BB. BB would sink the island otherwise.

Shanks simply knows how strong BB is and warns people to not fight him. He is trying to prevent people to fight BB, LOL.

Its not fated anything, this is nothing more than ZKK, Shanks might fight Luffy or someone else and Bb can steal poneglyh without fighting him.
You purposefully ignore foreshadowing if you think Shanks and Teach won’t fight lol. It’s been the most abundantly clear thing in the manga besides Luffy becoming pirate king.

Reminder...
BMP easily beat an alliance stronger than Kid pirates at tea party
:suresure:Shanks needs to go all out with his fleet and giants against Kid pirates

BM > Shanks
BMP > RHP

BM would be PK if he had giants while Shanks with giants...struggling against Kid pirates (no allies ..only 2 top guys : Kid and killer)

Last edited:
B

Borasey79

Shanks saved Sengoku, Garp and Marineford island from BB. BB would sink the island otherwise.

Shanks simply knows how strong BB is and warns people to not fight him. He is trying to prevent people to fight BB, LOL.

Its not fated anything, this is nothing more than ZKK, Shanks might fight Luffy or someone else and Bb can steal poneglyh without fighting him.
Shanks will fight BB.
Luffy will avenge Shanks.

As much is given. No subversion from Oda will change these plotpoints.

Luffy kid and law are all facing insurmountable opposition this arc. First law got ambushed by bb and his titanic captains. Now luffy has to deal with seraphims and incoming 100 marine ships along with an admiral. Kid has to deal with red haired pirates entire grand fleet plus giant alies

Easily like I said above. The guy who has to ask for shortcuts to become the Pirate King is probably not worthy of holding the title to begin with. If the only reason Shanks beat Kaido and Big Mom to Raftel is because he cheated and “knows a guy”, did he really become the Pirate King? Lol
to me ... Shanks with the help of Elbaf already had everything he ever needed to be the King
he saved Kaido's life but never avenged Oden (Whitebeard could've helped him)

Shanks wanting to start his move after Luffy awakening his DF makes more sense to me
Oda himself said Shanks has HIS OWN plans for era
meaning ... no one have the same goals as Shanks

Shanks wants to go to laugh tale ... if he didn't do it by now ... but he don't want to be the King. that was the Bet of future

Status
Not open for further replies.