Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Hold up.... Something weird is going on here. Why is the traitor leaking information to the World Government, but then capturing the CP agents that are being dispatched to investigate?

What exactly is thier objective here?
Traitor setting feud between VP and WG.

Leaked info

WG sent CP agents - captures them

WG thinks Stella did it.

Woah, either Kid gained some massive PU out of his awakening or he's legitimately fucked. But I'm still very interested. I hope that we will finally see something from Shanks. Crazy tho, that we might see Shanks and Garp in action. Two of those guys I wanted to see the most.

And Dory and Broggy are going to have some CoA infused monster attacks and I'm all here for it. Easy high tier retcon incoming.

And supa supa no mi. Honestly that's pretty fitting, cause a flame on lunarian steel sword nearly cannot be destroyed, while it's tougher than the defenses it wants to cut. S-hawk is very difficult to beat. And S-bear is also some tough customer: lunarian body + paw deflection. Have fun

C

CensoredbyWG

Expectation: I hope the break week oda's taking is a preparation for shanks x kid fight.

Reality: brook, nami, franky and chopper running around egghead.
Post automatically merged:

Woah, either Kid gained some massive PU out of his awakening or he's legitimately fucked. But I'm still very interested. I hope that we will finally see something from Shanks. Crazy tho, that we might see Shanks and Garp in action. Two of those guys I wanted to see the most.

And Dory and Broggy are going to have some CoA infused monster attacks and I'm all here for it. Easy high tier retcon incoming.

And supa supa no mi. Honestly that's pretty fitting, cause a flame on lunarian steel sword nearly cannot be destroyed, while it's tougher than the defenses it wants to cut. S-hawk is very difficult to beat. And S-bear is also some tough customer: lunarian body + paw deflection. Have fun
Didn't they use ACoC during little garden??

That attack who killed the giant fish was literally hakai.
Post automatically merged:

What's the point of kid going straight to shanks after losing to Beckham??? Shouldn't he Win vs Ben First????

Also, are the giants going to fight???

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
He says that, but his actions show that he doesn't believe in their strength when he had to save them from Aramaki
He knows that they just reach this cosmos of strength and are pretty hurt at that point, after taking 2 yonko. Marines wanted to snitch in and attack them while weakened! But shanks don’t want them to be attacked when weakened, not when they are this close to the top tier realm.

Status
Not open for further replies.