Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holdem and Hawkins have the same rank.
S bear and s hawk have the same rank?

What is your point
Post automatically merged:

Let's see If the giants are às POWERFUL as they been mentioned as because hajdudin was kinda of a let down during dressrosa

Thx
These giants are the same giants who got embarrassed by Mr.3 in little garden and Paulie and co in EL

Tide is flowing in the new gen's favor but I can't imagine Shanks takes an L to Kidd here.
He's a a bit too big narrative wise for him to lose or for his hype to take a hit to Kidd here.
Unlike last time, I except Kidd to actually fight Shanks this time. Hell maybe he even beats Beckman and impresses Shanks enough for the latter to take him seriously but can't really see him putting a dent in Shanks hype. I mean Kidd loses but pushes Shanks to the brink? What will even be the point of that? I mean it'll will hype Kidd up but Shanks hype will die as a result. Doesn't really compute for me.
Kidd prolly loses his whole crew here coz I can't imagine him coming out of this in one piece.

C

CensoredbyWG

Something tells me kid got something UP his sleeve, fighting shanks+ shanks pirates and giants on giants Island is pretty much suicide.

Did eustass find an ancient weapon in the way or something???

Maybe he made a deal with Blackbeard and aokiji will help him or the "Man with a burning scar" will show up.

C

CensoredbyWG

S bear and s hawk have the same rank?

What is your point

These giants are the same giants who got embarrassed by Mr.3 in little garden and Paulie and co in EL
LOL, why tf are giants so hyped then??? They did Jack shit during marineford, hajdudin SUCKED at dressrosa and dorry + broggy who were the captains of "legendary giants pirate crew" got embarassed by Mr 3 as you said.

Well he asked the giants for help.
Kid + killer since the rest of the crew sucks vs shanks, his commanders, his fodders and giants helping.

Kid must have gotten one hell of a Power UP or maybe oda decided to let kid use his fruit based on real life physics which would make him top 2 in the verse alongside fujitora.

He knows that they just reach this cosmos of strength and are pretty hurt at that point, after taking 2 yonko
lol, it's been 7 days, and Kid was even chilling.
Marines wanted to snitch in and attack them while weakened!
and the plan was to attack.... 7 days later? :kaidowhat:
But shanks don’t want them to be attacked when weakened, not when they are this close to the top tier realm
close to top tier realm, yet he does not believe they all can handle 1 Admiral?
:yurazclear:

Can't really please the troll with facts so as usual they do their best to downplay Zoro's feats like this clown here.
Hakiless base Zoro equals g4 goofy and that is manga facts so go cry in the corner troll.:josad:
Manga fact in the series called 2 piece, u are either a troll or an actual moron with brain damage, decide :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.