Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people about Kid

"He is Yonko level or at least Admiral level! He beat a Yonko! He has a 3 billion berries bounty"

Killer, the closest friend of Kid, about Kid

"If we fight them this time you aren't just losing your arm, you are getting killed"

Guess I will trust the word of the character with the closest connection to Kid instead that headcanon from fans

Unlike a certain fandom, Killer knows that Kid is FAR from Yonko level, having barely "beaten" the weakest and less competent Yonko in a 2 VS 1 fight without even managing to actually KO her

Zoro hater expected Oda will wait for Blackbeard arc to clean all the lie they made about Zoro instead Oda decided to give Zoro enough feat in Egghead and estabilish him as a legit top tier.

Law and Kidd only got 3 Billion so that they can hype UP Blackbeard/Shanks.

After Egghead Luffy will get his Real bounty 4Billion +

Blackbeard 4 Billion +

Shanks 4Billion +

Zoro gonna get into 2 Billion + After this arc.

You can't seriously be insinuating that Shanks needs allies to beat Kidd:catsweat: I mean Kidd is strong but he's not that strong lol.
Not sure what exactly he needs the giants for, but he only asked for their help after stating that he didn't want the island to turn into a war zone. He doesn't need them to beat Kidd ^^". That's a wild take.
We never know :myman:..... He might get the disease where he dies if he clashes with another man with one hand

Apollo

The Sol King
Some people about Kid

"He is Yonko level or at least Admiral level! He beat a Yonko! He has a 3 billion berries bounty"

"If we fight them this time you aren't just losing your arm, you are getting killed"

Guess I will trust the word of the character with the closest connection to Kid instead that headcanon from fans

Unlike a certain fandom, Killer knows that Kid is FAR from Yonko level, having barely "beaten" the weakest and less competent Yonko in a 2 VS 1 fight without even managing to actually KO her
"Big Boss"

Some people about Kid

I missed the part where Killer said that they're much stronger now, i guess Killer forgot about that, he knows that they'll die for real. :quest:

Some people about Kid

Why did you not mention the *might* part of Killers statement? 🤡

Status
Not open for further replies.