Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
While Kid pirates will most likely lose, it'd still be a great battle experience from them, especially Kid and Killer.

Like Kid losing his first one on one fight with a top tier, but growing stronger from that battle, and allowing to actually beat the next top tier he'd fight(most likely an admiral)

And Killer would grow stronger from the potential battle with Beckman, and thus granting him a higher ceiling by the end of the manga

Yeah agreed!

I mean look what shanks pulled

1) Stopped MF war and got WB and Ace dead bodies

2) split sky with wb

3) Audience with Gorosei

4)Got his film and because of it's promo oda made GreenBull back out of wano during his debut on panel

5) fought with mihawk -! fight which shook grandline and WB called them legendary

Narrative wise Shanks is set to lose to only two people - BB (most likely) or Luffy (if evil shanks)

As indigo said, nothing against Kidd. He will get his moments against RHP but he isn't beating shanks. He will be hype tool for shanks just like how law will be to BB as both shanks and BB need RPG

There is no way oda will make two of his best and hyped characters get defeated by some side characters like kidd and law after 20 years of buildup and before they got even their own arc
They forgot Oda literally made up the supernova on the spot during Sabaody
While Shanks and Blackbeard were created before the series even started lol

While Kid pirates will most likely lose, it'd still be a great battle experience from them, especially Kid and Killer.

Like Kid losing his first one on one fight with a top tier, but growing stronger from that battle, and allowing to actually beat the next top tier he'd fight(most likely an admiral)

And Killer would grow stronger from the potential battle with Beckman, and thus granting him a higher ceiling by the end of the manga
"An Admiral" LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sure dude, in an anime series, things like that are not possible at all either too? As I said, we dont know what happened, what they are capable of.
Its not in One Piece. Its never been shown for a bullet to cut peoples limbs off. I wont suddenly think that it can.So why are assuming it's not Rockstar, a sword user, who was sent to talk to Kid?

If you keep insisting it was Rockstar and it turns out to not be him as it shouldnt be at all, then I hope you look back on this with a lot of regret and self awareness. if I'm wrong, I'll do the same too, don't worry.
Makes more sense for a swordsman, that was sent to talk to a newbie pirate in the new world, to have cut off said pirates arm. Instead of it being a gun user, suddenly making bullet slashes lol.
Regret? Self awareness? Lmao get a life man, it's just cartoons 🤣

Also you're acting more like a kid here too. Spam more emojis.
Silly rabbit emojis are for kids huh :milaugh:

But you know, you can't do anything wrong here apparently, only me!
Take a deep breath and step away from the keyboard. You werent forced quote my post ngl. It's all headcanon in the end, its just my logic being man wielding a sword cut of kids arm vs your logic of a gun man cutting of kids arm lol

Continue with your circlejerk anyway guys, gotta feel superior somehow right?
Circlejerk? Get out of your feelings man :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.