Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How Shanks warning someone about BB's power means he will going to fight him? Obviously Shanks will follow his own advise and not fight BB since he knows BB is more powerful.
Since nobody seems to listen to Shanks, there will come a point when the man will have to step in and take care of the threat himself. It's only natural.

Imagine if the kid pirates are outright eradicated in this fight

Killer and everyone get murdered by Shanks and the giants.

Kid barely survives, he loses both of his legs and is heavily disfigured. But he gets saved by some giants who support him since he beat BM. They make him a Vader-like cyborg using the ancient kingdom tech.

Imagine if the kid pirates are outright eradicated in this fight

Killer and everyone get murdered by Shanks and the giants.

Kid barely survives, he loses both of his legs and is heavily disfigured. But he gets saved by some giants who support him since he beat BM. They make him a Vader-like cyborg using the ancient kingdom tech.
The giants don't have ancient kingdom tech.

1 fodder ship = nothing.

100 fodder ships = same.

If they are regular ships they will get Ace treatment or Oda will use it for cheap tension for Straw Hats to use Coup de Grace.
Of course there going get use for cheap tension and the SH will find some way escape .
It's still the biggest fight force the marines have done in one place since the war and Oda loves to use fodder in the plot for many reasons.
Would be a good reason to have the GF show up.

Luffy literally disagrees with you lol
I guess the future will prove one of us wrong then.
But to me it's obvious they will never fight.
Would Shanks and Luffy have a CoC clash with sky-split like Shanks did with WB? Sure, could happen. But I don't expect Shanks to be very healthy by the time him and Luffy meet again, so there would be no point in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.