Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look bro im gonna believe Zoro’s words “This is my full power, I’ll leave the rest to you Law” over a zoro fan with headcanon
He didn't say its my full power..he said I am at my limit and will give all I got

Zoro fully fresh would hit a lot Harder.
With that said Infrit jambe shouldn't damage Kaido anymore than Kinnemon did

Many fans have named themselves from their favourite. I believe you have done it too.
It was supposed to be a joke man.
I know that you do care about people's opinions.
Don't take it to hard, it was just a tease.
I’ve only named myself
Big D. Kaios
Wildfire Kaios and
Agni Kaios

But you’re right. No need for me to get so defensive over something so dumb. My b

Didn't say they were
The point still stands that luffy is put up against stronger opponents than zoro

Luffy and lucci are stronger than zoro and kaku so it makes sense for the stronger characters to fight off thd stronger opponents

Just like zoro will fight off stronger opponents than sanji because zoro is zoro and sanji is sanji
Not this time Shawk> Sera kuma what Oda did was protect Luffy and Lucci by matching them up with someone who they could deal easier with. Lucci especially would get cleaved in half by Shawk :milaugh:

Didn't Eustass D kid has relation with underworld?
Who's the one paying money to Cross Guild and backing them up? Underworld
Who's the only one that can track Shanks? Mihawk
What if the underworld wants Cross Guild to save Kid?

The same Garp is going to save Law.

He literally Fought Holdem and Urashima who are below Hawkins Apoo Killer

Thing is fodders Zoro fodderized Apoo Hawkins Killer before Kaido >>> Fodders Luffy fodderized

But one thing that is a constant..it has ALWAYS been the case..anytime Luffy and Zoro have shared a fight, Zoro has looked better or at worst as good.

Roof top being most recent example
Oda never ever makes Luffy better than Zoro in Zoros presence

Do you have anything to argue that?
When luffy "fought" holdem zoro delt with speeds group
Your comparing moment where luffy wasn't getting fights and zoro was...

Its gonna suck to accept but kaido doe not care about zoro
With everything zoro did only person kaido actually cared about and saw as a threat was luffy

Not this time Shawk> Sera kuma what Oda did was protect Luffy and Lucci by matching them up with someone who they could deal easier with. Lucci especially would get cleaved in half by Shawk :milaugh:
Yes zoro > luffy, kaku > lucci, killer > kid, helmeppo > koby, etc
You can dream all you want no ones stopping you

When luffy "fought" holdem zoro delt with speeds group

Your comparing moment where luffy wasn't getting fights and zoro was...

Its gonna suck to accept but kaido doe not care about zoro

With everything zoro did only person kaido actually cared about and saw as a threat was luffy

Actually you have to be denying manga by saying Kaido doesn't care about Zoro when after Kaido got scarred he said him and Zoro coulda taken over the world together

Now I know you are desperate and delusional and dishonest but everyone and their mothers were saying Zoro is shitting on Luffy..the entire time he was on roof top.

Now after Zoro left and Luffy unlocked advCoC Kaido cared more

But before that Kaido thought "One day Luffy might reach Oden level"

Where as as soon as Zoro fucked Kaido up..Kaido got shook so bad, he literally thought Haki Zoro was using was Odens Haki.

Zoro was the one both Kaido and Big Mom were scared at the same time

Pound for Pound Luffy was not able to surpass damage done by 30 broken bones Ashura lone before Bajrang Gun

Didn't roof top burn your asshole so fuck bad..your ass disappeared and only came to bitch and moan after Zoro came to 2nd floor to fight King.

Your obsession and hate boner for Zoro is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Look bro im gonna believe Zoro’s words “This is my full power, I’ll leave the rest to you Law” over a zoro fan with headcanon
Imagine having such poor reading comprehension.

Zoro was implying he'd put whatever he had left into whats supposed to be his strongest ability in an effort to take out Kaido. This is exactly why he says to Law that dragging out the fight will only be wearing them down.

An injured Zoro attempting to use weaker moves would amount to nothing which is why he risked it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.